TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

If I am not mistaken, he shared at first the Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho, then in 2005 he hosted the Peepshow.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Okay, I have a question about something I am thinking about doing. Would you guys like to see a "Hot New Merchandise" section in the News and Rumours section. As in have a picture of the Merchandise and a description, I just wanna get some opinions.

I mean like

T-Shirts
Custom DvDs
Necklaces

And the like, and of course it would all be made by me.

If you want to waste your time doing something that will add nothing to your BTB, then sure, go ahead.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh alright CMS, thanks, just letting everyone know before hand. If you bother reading my next show, I kind of had the mentallity, that the Peepshow, was a totally original idea, and the first ever edition was to debut on that show.

As for Gards, it would give a sense of realism, but honestly, it really doesn't matter. The only thing that would be cool imho, would be as how recently we have seen the DVDs for 2009 list, and how Randy Savage wasn't going to have his own DVD departure in bad terms with WWE(Vince McMahon). So then having Savage come around, and feuding with Vince McMahon. That is the only way I can see it contribute to anything in a BTB, and still, it isn't that interesting. I'd find it a chore to read, and just utterly boring. But then again, it is you're BTB, and you're idea, so run with it if you may.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree, maybe if you incorporate them into your BTB, like for example you put someone like Ted DiBiase writing a book and that being the merch of the month, and then you have Ted DiBiase hanging around "promoting" the book participating in angles.

Evil Austin

since you have bischoff in your BTB Deisel, you could have him advertise his contraversy creates cash book and incorperate it into a storyline like how he did that on Raw a while back and talked about how DX riped off the NWO.

CT Styles

Alright. This is the last time I put my services forward.

I'm willing to halt Wrestlemania to get the Yearbook off the ground. Does anyone give a fuck or am I wasting my time?

Evil Austin

I would like to help, I am willing to help and give in a couple of statements, interviews and etc. if needed for the year book though I don't want to be the only one to volunteer cause I don't think CT and I could do it 50/50 it would be lots of work.

Basically I would help gladly if others would as well, if not then I don't want it 50% on my shoulders.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
CT, honestly, I can care less for the yearbook. Its not like this is a school classroom, or anything. I think of it more as a PE court, where everyone goes about what they want to go about. The yearbook in turn, is just a cheap way to tribute all the stuff in the past year. Who really cares? A review was enough tribute, so why look amongst the past? Go forward with Wrestlemania!

Wrestlemania XXV > Yearbook 2008-2009

CT Styles

CT, honestly, I can care less for the yearbook.
First off, FUCK! You have no idea how much that pisses me off. It's COULDN'T care less!

Its not like this is a school classroom, or anything. I think of it more as a PE court, where everyone goes about what they want to go about. The yearbook in turn, is just a cheap way to tribute all the stuff in the past year. Who really cares? A review was enough tribute, so why look amongst the past? Go forward with Wrestlemania!

Wrestlemania XXV > Yearbook 2008-2009
Second, I think it's a nice annual thing to add to the section. It can add activeness and interest to the section. There also was not any awards, that I'm aware of as they were left for this. I for one would like to have The BTB Yearbook. However, if no one gives a shit then I won't bother, I'll play it by ear.

Evil Austin

So yeh I can help out with the pming system idea you have going, feel free to pm me with my ratings with top ten and fifteen things if you like.

Evil Austin

Before you guys jump on me and or my partner like oh no' they are advertising in the chat room just here me out as a fellow BTBer at what I have to say.

I am not here trying to say that our BTB SWF is the best BTB around because it isn't and both wwerko and I know that, and we know there are lots of room for improvement. The thing and reason why I am bringing this up is, both my partner and I post shows weekly on time him being Monday night and I have the Thursday night show every week for the past three and a half months, heading into our fourth PPV in about two weeks.

We would love to improve and become better but people just end up ignoring our BTB, and it isn't just recently with the so called 'dying section' I have counted reviews and counted shows and it is approximately 1/5th which means every five of our shows is lucky to get a review. Which is pretty sad how are we meant to improve and expand our BTB with no feedback, advice or etc. (the thread shows that there has been no review since our PPV Unscripted nearly two months ago)

We feel we are just posting one after another and are talking to each other in the BTB with like almost a page of just my partner and I posting shows.

We often review other BTB's or post in other threads in the section when we can but we seriously would like to know what we can do to not make SWF the most liked BTB in the section we know that won't happen but just a little more open to people.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well, I do admit it is probably because of personal issues you have with others.

I just don't take the time to review it because you're partners BTB doesn't quite entertain me, and last time I checked. You're shows were massively long. The new trend nowadays is a positive one, and the trend is making you're shows shorter. No one likes to spend at least ten minutes on one segment, well at least no reading for ten minutes.

Thats my reasoning. I just try to stick to my handful of BTB's I review, and I chuckled at the fact that you're on you're fourth pay per view, and no one reviews. That must suck, but as I said, follow the trend imo.

Evil Austin

I made a mistake with my post above I said I hadn't recieved a review in over a month I went back to the thread and checked again, I did get a review but still it shows the ammount of reviews too shows it a big difference.

Oh and another thing my partner and I have tonned it down a whole lot, the first three shows were like back in December or something or late November and were pretty massive but now they are cut in half and get straight to the point we don't spend like five lines explaining how painful a move was with ten different adjectives, we have toned it down a lot and you can even see for yourself.