• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

CT Styles

Today marks the day that; had people given a shit about it, the BTB Yearbook would have been posted.

seX-Power

BKB said:
Didn't know I controlled what the people of this section did every day of their lives. I'll remember this.

Are you being serious? I wasn't >_>

And that BTB resources thing looks pretty awesome tbfh.

connorten

I dont know what to say but the BTB section seems to be entering its death. There is probably 5 or 6 active BTB's at the moment and a couple that post maybe every 2 weeks if we are lucky. What is going on???

CT Styles

Okay, we need a Yearbook and for the first time, I'm putting my hand up to get this thing organized. The Yearbook I think is something that people will enjoy and imo, always have. Let's just fucking do it. Does anyone give a shit or should I just drop it?

My 'Mania's also halfway done now. :y:

The Anigma

I wouldn't mind seeing the yearbook come into fruition. Last year's was a great read and this year's, if done, has potential to be very good.

comicgeekelly

Just wondering...

I'm thinking of bringing POI back and I was wondering what you guys would think of having extremly short matches (smaller than usual)? It wouldn't be for long, only until I get to the 50th show (which will be huge).

Also, over spring break, I plan on going on a reviewing spree.

The Anigma

I think brining POI back would be pretty cool. Eventhough I didn't always leave a review, I thought the shows were done well. As far as the matches being smaller than usual, I don't think it really matters since recap form is the norm around the section nowadays. As long as there's enough to leave a proper review, I don't think it should be a problem if your matches are smaller than usual.

On a side note, I've started to get the itch about getting back into BTB but I'm not quite sure right now, however, I would like to know what you guys think.

If I do in fact decide to get back into BTB, should I restart The Commencement or start an entirely new BTB?

CT Styles

I think brining POI back would be pretty cool. Eventhough I didn't always leave a review, I thought the shows were done well. As far as the matches being smaller than usual, I don't think it really matters since recap form is the norm around the section nowadays. As long as there's enough to leave a proper review, I don't think it should be a problem if your matches are smaller than usual.

On a side note, I've started to get the itch about getting back into BTB but I'm not quite sure right now, however, I would like to know what you guys think.

If I do in fact decide to get back into BTB, should I restart The Commencement or start an entirely new BTB?
It's really up to you but please come back. We need more activeness here. I'd say make a new WWE BTB with new storylines.

Does anyone give a shit about the Yearbook?

The Anigma

Yeah, I noticed the inactiveness for a while now. I was thinking of starting a BTB post-WM25 but only booking the Raw side of things since I can't be fucked to type up three shows a week.

About the yearbook, it would be nice to see it come out. I wouldn't mind helping with something if it's needed.

CT Styles

A question, if you were to book the RAW side of things. What do you do for PPV's? Make them brand exclusive? If so, what about 'Mania and the other big 4? I'd be too scared that the other brand would try to steal the show. :p