TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Echelon

Reaction score
yeah my question had absolutely nothing to do with Paul London

I asked you what does a wrestler, in general, have to do to make a match good, or entertaining. So do you mind answering the question again please

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

OK. Well as I said, making the match have an ending that isn't predictabe. Say a face comes back. He then just hits his finisher and gets the win. That is boring. The match should be kind of unpredictabe as to who will win, and when. It should build up well, not just have a finisher straight away. And psychology is always good.

From a writing standpoint, making sure the match flows is very important. You can't go: 'Edge and Shawn lock up. Edge takes Shawn down with a suplex. Edge then hits a Spear.' You know, it should make it clear where people are in the ring.

Alright, that is off the top of my head. I'm not on the top of my game from a BTB standpoint.

Moonlight Drive

What do y think would be a better match to do?

(All of these are Hell in a Cell)

Undertaker VS Abyss

Undertaker VS Kane

Undertaker VS Mankind

Undertaker & Kane VS Mankind & Abyss

Undertaker & Mankind VS Abyss & Kane

Taker vs Abyss since it is original, or one of the tag matches. Better to be original imo.

Reaction score
i am having trouble picking my commentaters. can you tell me who are your favourite commentaters?

Moonlight Drive

Do you think it would be too time consuming to have another Ironman match at a Wrestlemania?

If so, do you think it would be redundant to have an Ironman match at a 'B' PPV?

Reaction score
i have got another question for you. what would you think to bringing in a commentator who is made up?

I don't see a problem. People do it. Look at Lennie's thread. His commentator is awesome :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

Another question, now it's all posted, do you think my backstory is good enough to 'set me apart' I suppose from the other threads?

And answer my Ironman questions

Sorry I missed your first two questions completely lol.

[QUOTE-HBK-]Do you think it would be too time consuming to have another Ironman match at a Wrestlemania?

If so, do you think it would be redundant to have an Ironman match at a 'B' PPV?[/QUOTE]

1) Ironman match would be good, as long as it stays interesting. I would have no problem with it at WM.

2) Doesn't matter what PPV it is at really imo.

-HBK- said:
Another question, now it's all posted, do you think my backstory is good enough to 'set me apart' I suppose from the other threads?
Well it is a solid start.

The Rated R CMStar

Eight pages is a good start, but it isn't THAT much in reality. However, it is good that you enjoy writting. I hope you keep the sensation for a long time.

BTW, keep those guys you don't have nothing for them now, because you never know when you will need some variaty in your roster and shows and create new feuds.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well it just goes to show you how much i know about BTB's! ^_^. In efeds, eight page roleplays are just about ungodly, guess i still have alot to learn around these parts. lol.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I remember my longest written show being about 25 pages long, for a RAW! Now that's overdoing it a tad...

-TJ-

*Mr. Pluto is reading the match card on the door*

Pluto: Kraven? Who is this guy. Well doesn't look like much of a challenge for you Daemon.

*Daemon is showned sitting down with an evil smile*

Pluto: If this is the best TCW has to offer, then you'll be the top man in no time.

Daemon: Yes.

*Pluto luaghs as Daemon stands up*

Daemon: I'll give Kraven a message.

Pluto: Fine, I'll come with you though in case he starts something.

*Daemon and Mr. Pluto exits the locker room in search of Kraven*