TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Name: Jason "Tha Spider" Cage(Updated)
Nickname: Golden boy, Instant classic, candyman, Hitamn, the whole f'n show, & jay
Weight: 205
Height: 6' 1"
Hometown: Chicago, Ill.
Class (Face/Tweener/Heel): Major Heel
Gimmick: Cocky, but yet an assasian type.
Personality: Cocky
Entrance Music: y2js theme(i love that theme)(Break the walls down!)
Entrance Details: Comes down with a shirt like christians but in black, gold, and white. Smoke comes up with in the count down and when it reaches zero fireworks go off like crazy. Then he comes out like Jericho and as he turns around he make his way to the ring like christian.

Finishing Move 1: Classic-Ending(Andaconda Vice)
Finishing Move 2: Instant-Reply(Spining-Unprettier)
Trademark Move: Excellent Driver(Double-hooked arm spining impailer DDT.)
Submission Move: The spider-web and a arm bar.
Highflying Move: Excellenct-sault(Springboard moonsault)
moveset:
- Lots of kicks and punches(Round house kicks, punches to the head/stomach, knees, spinning wheel kicks, and normal kicks)
- Excellent K.O. (While opponent is on his knees, spider runs to the rops then runs back at the guy and does a huge kick to the head)
- Sissors kick(on top the ropes, while opponent is on the ropes, and when a chair is under the guy usually)
- Spider-web(While oppont is dazed on the rope he goes over and puts his legs around his neck in a 4 looking situation, then he grabs his legs and applies pressure.
- Golden sweet move(Heros welcome)
- Spiders domain(blackhole slam)
- standing Moonsault
- Buzzsaw kick
- Jamican Buzzsaw kick(kofis finisher)
- standing shooting star press
- Monkey flip into shinning wizard
- germen suplex
- belly to belly
- all kinds of hurricanrannas
- Sharp shooter
- frog splash
- corkscrew
- pheniox splash
- cobra clutch
- Shining wizard
- Top rope knee attack(Like evan bournes)
- Top rope elbow attack
- Knee-Elbow combination
- Sidekick

Taunts: Kinda like raven, and jericho. He forms his arms out in a T.

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Clean(When to do crazy shit) and dirty(When to win)
Match Style (Select three):
* Hardcore
* High flyer
* MMA

Weapon of Choice: Table and chair
Specialty Match: Cage

Manager Name: Paul heyman
Manager's Entrance Music: paul heymans theme
Sex: male
Gimmick: he thinks he's the greatest and more excellent then everyone

Appreance(Wreslting): Wears no shirt, has a tatoo of a siper-web on his elbows and his hands, and also has a spider tatoo on his heart area of his chest, and he has lots of tats. He wears tape on his hand in white. he's tanish white with blonde short short hair(Like christian when he gets it cut to buzcut), he aso has a scar on his cheeck. He wears a RVD, and jericho type of boots and knee pads(Black), with shorts(gold) and has spider(Black and white lether) webs on it.

Additional Information: he's right handed, and he does crazy shit sometimes and very talented. He's also mostly like christian cage and jericho.

Nov

Reaction score
Wow WCW, that seemed absolutely awesome. And I mean it, I actually read the whole thing, because it was interesting, and even exciting even though it won't happen now, it's a shame. Anyway I like how you were going to push the young guys, Kennedy, Carlito, and Burchill, and I just liked how you were going to go a different direction. It was very creative, and very well thought out. I like the whole Corporation/Alliance idea too. Anyway thanks for posting that, and I look forward to a BTB from you sometime in the future.

wwerko619

Reaction score
This really won't work imo. You are putting trust in people to write for the place, right? Well some people will just quit, or leave the forum. If you wanted to run this, you would have to run it yourself. And as NCW and BTB have shown in the past, even then it will be extremely difficult to succeed, because people only give a damn about whether they are winning or losing, not on the quality of the show.

You speak the truth there BKB.

When I ran NCW, it "started" like it was the greatest thing ever, untill I gave a loss to someone, and they though they were going to go nowhere. I made really good shows, but people wont read the whole show. They will just scroll down, see if they win, and leave. Mine shut down for the simple fact, of nobody talking trash, and it was pretty much a normal BTB.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think some members also have the fault in this one, they really just want to see if their character win or lose or have a title. I think this might work if the members who will join this one cooperates by trying to review the show and not spam them with like "Yeah I win!" or "Oh Shit! I lose the match!". I don't know if the mods will approve this but I think you should use this thread for the members write their promos and convos then post a thread in the BTB section for your shows. I am really interested in joining this since NCW and BTB so I will join! lol...

Wrestler Name: Kraven "The New Phenom" Dumas

Heel/Face: Can I be a tweener? If no then I am a cocky face

Height/Weight: 6' 8", 245 lbs.

Appearance: Wears a WWF Diesel like outfit, loves to wear shades and his long goatee

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Entrance Music: Some old blues type music (gimme one)

Entrance descripti0n(movement, pyro, ring walk etc.): A simple one, Kraven just walks down the ramps, raising his hands up in the air.

Finishing Move(s)(1/2): Long Shot (Big Boot), Last Stand (Fallaway Slam)

Moveset (list about 5-10 moves your wrestler does): Powerbomb, Fisherman Suplex, Rake/Poke in the eye, Triangle Choke, Reverse Neckbreaker, Elbow shots to the head while the opponent is in corner, Hard Clothesline

Background of wrestling: Have a 5 year experience wrestling, is working as an independent wrestler

Other: Kraven is a big fan of the Undertaker and Diesel and he's fave feud ever is between Taker and Diesel. He is a fan favorite even he uses some dirty tricks in his matches.

mikeb619

Reaction score
Wrestler Name: Chris Hardy
Heel/Face: face
Height/Weight: 6'1, 225 pounds
Appearance: same as jeff hardy's apperance but a white tank top
Hometown: Cameron NC
Entrance music: old jeff hardy music
Entrance descripti0n(movement, pyro, ring walk etc.): same as jeff hardy
Finishing Move(s)(1/2): the destroyer(candian destroyer), swanton bomb
Moveset (list about 5-10 moves your wrestler does): whisper in the wind, legdrop,codebreaker,suplex,stuff of the top rope, same moves as basically jeff
Background of wrestling: he has wrestled in tna and roh
Other: he is the younger brother of jeff and matt hardy, he has wrestled in tna and roh

The Rated R CMStar

I'll give this the benefit of the doubt. At the first time I see this getting out of hand, without saying anything, you'll see this BTB closed

xtremebadass

Alright, all spoilers aside, I am not saying if it's for the World title or not, but who here thinks a one on one feud with Goldberg and Big Evil the Undertaker would be good? If so, raise your hands now. Plus, how long would you think it would last.

This is the first time I am asking for input from the readers, so make your response meaningful. Because I have alot of ideas cooking with these two that can make it an awesome battle. When RAW ends, this is going to be the rivalry you remember most. However, I was also thinking of the different things I can do with each if they didn't feud, and those were quite tempting too.

So, answer the question boys and girls.

Qwake

I would really enjoy a Taker/Goldberg fued and I think it could go for 5 months but 3 would also be good so it didn't go stale and reuin it. I say try it and if it goes very good in the first 2 months and is still very new and you have alot more for it then make it 5 months otherwise 3 is good for it :D This could one of the best feuds in IWF tbh...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Goldberg but having a Goldberg/Undertaker feud will definitely be a "dream". We never seen this two face off in a real WWE ring so I think this will be good.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well so far i've got two promos and the opening match done for ABC Wrestling, and i have to say i'm having some fun with it. Although it may be hard for me to do this all completely, considering that i only have tomorrow and as much time of Friday as i need in order to finish the first show. But i think i'm liking the way its going. I'm pretty confident, i just hope that all the match writing for my first 3 hour show ends up burning me out too quickly. Just don't be expecting this many matches each week, they will probably be cut down from 8 to maybe 4-6 depending on the length i plan on having matches.

Although this post may seem pointless i was just conveying the fact that for my first BTB, its rather exciting writing for it.

edgehead09

Reaction score
first show card for TCW's (Top Class Wrestling) Friday Night Fury

“The Shadow Kingâ€￾ Daemon VS Kraven “The New Phenomâ€￾ Dumas

Tha Spider VS Chris Hardy

Will Rose VS Zach “The Manâ€￾ Baires

Bobby King VS Philly

The matches are due by the wednesday of the show which is friday. ALL TIMES WILL BE AMERICAN. ANYTIME ON WEDNESDAY.

Obviously Wednesday in america is gone. So all matches are due by next wednesday july 23. Voting will take place on thursday and friday. If ur match is not posted by midnight on Wednesday then you are dq'ed and ur opponent wins.

i will have the new card posted every saturday. so that gives u like 4 days to write one match. That is pretty good amount of time. All votes can be PMed to me.

Lastly, pls write Promos. REMEMBER, THE PROMOS MAKE THE STORYLINES AND YOU MAKE THE STORYLINES.