TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Why not just have a sticky thread that's for columns and magazines and everyone who wants to do one posts it in there?

it would become a clusterfuck, and stuff would become harder to find. We should stick to who the mods nominate as column writers, and see where it goes from there.

Moonlight Drive

Well why don't we just stick to the three that have already been allowed (BTB Insdier, HBK and Truth and Reality) sand if someone wants to start one up, a mod needs to approve

And that one thread would be a big clusterfuck as HFH said. All the serious ones would be hard to find with all the two sentence rants

LOL and the first HBK's BTB Kolumn should be up soon

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Because, I don't want a real unorganized thing where I don't know if people will do their shit.

IMO it should just be senior bookers if anything.

The Rated R CMStar

Whoa whoa whoa, I thought you had gotten that all columns have been put on a hold.

If you want to post it, post it in here in the Chat room, but no outside until we determine the column writters.

TRI

Reaction score
For those who care, I've decided that I'm coming back with a TNA BTB, and it should be up pretty soon. I'm going to write up a show or two, and then get back to booking.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Thats pretty Sick TRI. I will be sure to try and check it out. I wish you luck and hope to see it stay.

McLovin

Reaction score
I think I'll continue running the Magazine, but I'm going to keep a Chart from now on, so if someone doesn't do their Article and doesn't tell me, he is out until further notice.

And hey, I think I've done well with the Magazine. Just because I'm not the best at BTB doesn't mean I shouldn't be runnig it. At the end of the day, its about taking part, and I feel the Magazine is more free and open than the Insider and gives anyone the chance, no matter what skills they have in BTB.

TRI

Reaction score
Thanks for the support, I'll be sure to make it amazing then lol.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, it's either the Magazine or the Column Thread, so I'll leave it to the section to vote.

Take into account that the columns can be included into the magazine, so, you decide.

The Rated R CMStar

Ok so, we will go ahead with the Column thread.

As for now, -HBK- and Headfirst for Hardcore have been selected as column writters. Apply here if you want to be a column writter, and I'll think about it

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
good to hear, I hope the Thread thing works, it seems more organized. I still could see something like the BTB Magazine working, just being posted in that thread.

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, ignore that last PM CMS lol. I see how it's gnna work now, I was under the impression it would just be a random clusterfuck of posts. Mine will be up soon, just putting in the finishing touches :) Plus I need to get working on my new BTB and tournament match

Nov

Reaction score
Now up to 16 members. Earlier today it was having some technical difficulties so if you checked the site out while that was going on please don't be turned off, it is working fine now so come and check it out again.