TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Yea but I can't see Eddie or Hero in a Barbed Wire match, I don't think it would fly.

Switchy

Reaction score
I'm gonna say last man standing. I don't really like I quit matches or barbed wire matches so LMS is all that's left.

Qwake

^ same here. I quit matches can sometimes be good but they are stupid tbh lol. Last Man Standing!!!

Evil Austin

I agree with XBA that barbed wire matches don't "fly" with those superstars I mean those guys usually fly around the ring and do high flying moves and they can barely hit their finisher if the ropes are like that... So I pick LMS. Also because I quits a stupid to write if some of you remember I did one between Bret Hart and John Cena at my Wrestle mania a few months back and it was kinda stupid it was like Cena grabs the mike and shoves it in Harts face who is bleeding from the mouth. Hart screams: NOOO! I mean you can't make a suspense thing like 1........2........3.....4.. something like that on it.

Anyway I pick LMS.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dude you have obviously never seen Chris Hero. Hero is not a high flyer. Watch him wrestle before you make comments on his style.

I'd say I Quit, just because they are more uncommon, although I am clearly in the minority here.

CT Styles

My Leave of Absence

Yeah, I've had one of these before. I'm not feeling the same about BTB right now and when something you're supposed to like turns into a chore then I think you should stop. I'm going to post the last part of my PPV if I can be bothered finishing it and if I can really, really be bothered I will try to maintain a competitor in the tournament. Sorry to all my 'fans' (If I have any) I just don't feel the same. I used to be excited to open the BTB section now it's just, 'Yeah, whatever.' I'll try to stay active around the section but don't expect any shows apart from the ones I already posted.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's kinda disppointing that one of the best guys in the section gets burned out. I guess you just have to get that passion back.

Qwake

Well, enjoy your time off CT, hope you come back positive about your BTB. Also, stick around because I think you may get alot of awards with the upcoming awards lol. :y:

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with XBA that barbed wire matches don't "fly" with those superstars I mean those guys usually fly around the ring and do high flying moves and they can barely hit their finisher if the ropes are like that... So I pick LMS. Also because I quits a stupid to write if some of you remember I did one between Bret Hart and John Cena at my Wrestle mania a few months back and it was kinda stupid it was like Cena grabs the mike and shoves it in Harts face who is bleeding from the mouth. Hart screams: NOOO! I mean you can't make a suspense thing like 1........2........3.....4.. something like that on it.

Anyway I pick LMS.

I hate to do this but, check the Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg I Quit Match in BTW, and after you do that, tell me if it is stupid.

Hell, your Cena vs Hart was the closest you have been to any award, and it's stupid?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
I've got a question for ya'll:

Since im not good at writing like full length shows like word for word and line for line, what do you think of my shows being like a review, like they are on WWE.Com, but with more detail.

Would anyone here be interested in reading that? I've already got my draft and show ready and posted, so if you want to see the roster and such, its in the thread (WWE: Draft Revamped)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I would choose I Quit. Even though I HATE Eddie Kingston more than any other indy wrestler on the circuit, I think it would be pretty brutal even without the use of weapons. Hero's been using more of a stiffer, strong style lately, and he would fit in an I Quit match.

For JJ, you should do reviews if you're not comfortable doing it weekly and for PPV's do the whole thing in full.

TRI

Reaction score
So, I was in the middle of writing my TNA first show, and I was really pumped up to do this. All of the sudden out of the blue this completely new idea that I want to try out. What should I do lol.