TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

I think I'll continue running the Magazine, but I'm going to keep a Chart from now on, so if someone doesn't do their Article and doesn't tell me, he is out until further notice.

And hey, I think I've done well with the Magazine. Just because I'm not the best at BTB doesn't mean I shouldn't be runnig it. At the end of the day, its about taking part, and I feel the Magazine is more free and open than the Insider and gives anyone the chance, no matter what skills they have in BTB.

meh, shows how much you know...

Yeah well me and BKB arent doing it anymore coz we have our reasons but I know HFH wanted to do a coloumn so he might want it to be the coloumn thread otherwise do what you want tbh.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Meh. As long as it with experienced bookers who could do the column, then that's good :y:

Evil Austin

Just letting you guys know that I am officially Back!

I had moved over seas and had re - located obviously if I moved overseas, anyway settling in and everything and till I got a comp and everything took a while. After everything is in place the past two - 3 weeks I have been really busy and now I see myself able to continue with my BTB WAW We Are Wrestling. I should have a post in there putting it from the 3 / 4th page in the BTB section up to the first..

Qwake

Ok so, we will go ahead with the Column thread.

As for now, -HBK- and Headfirst for Hardcore have been selected as column writters. Apply here if you want to be a column writter, and I'll think about it

I have been gone and have missed whats going on lol. So the coloumn thread is a thread where we each post our colomuns? (a coloumn per member?). Is Magizine still joining the insider or what lol? I am very confused. :(

Moonlight Drive

Hmm, here is my understanding

There will be a column thread, but not just any guy goes in an posts stuff, I think it'd be just guys who CMS said could have a column. By my understanding, all would be sepearte, but all posted in the same thread

Yeah, so I think thats how it's going to work, but I'm not positive

Like I have said before: it will only work if established/known bookers post in it as column writers. Otherwise this thing will be dead within two months.

Qwake

^ or less...Well thats what happened with alex, he had all these randoms guys come in and quit. If CMS could make a certain thing tht a member had to have or do to make one it would be good. Or he could make a list of people who would let lol.?

Moonlight Drive

I'm pretty sure that was directed at me BKB, if you'd like I can PM you what I've done so far on my column and see what you think, HFH said he thought it was good. And I won't quit straight away, if people like what I've done I plan to keep going

No it was not directed at you. It was mainly about what Lennie was talking about. The shit the Magazine went through. CMS has to be selective.

Moonlight Drive

OH, I thought you meant I shouldn;t do a column because I wasn't an established booker. Still, don't worry, my column will be good, I promise :)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I need votes...

and not for the King of the Bookers tournament.

At Heat Stroke I'm doing a fan's choice match between Eddie Kingston and Chris Hero and I need your votes for what the match should be. Your choice are:

1. I Quit Match

2. Last Man Standing Match

3. No Rope Barb Wire Match

Wrestling Station

Now up to 16 members. Earlier today it was having some technical difficulties so if you checked the site out while that was going on please don't be turned off, it is working fine now so come and check it out again.

Do we really need to know how many members you got already?...

I think you dont need to state much about the other site. You got what you wanted, and we let you promote your e-fed site on here. Dont blow that away.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee