TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

every wrestler including Great Khali > Batista (yeah I said Khali) :shocking:

Paul London is greater then Batista imo, not as big or over but just pure better :D

better ask a question. How would you like the insider to be run, just me and you or merging it with that other thing?

Moonlight Drive

Ahh I think I understand now

So, I just sort of PM Lennie/BKB/Alex and send them my column or what?

Qwake

Whoa I am really confused tbh. So are we doing the magizine and insider as the same thing or doing them seperate in the one thread? I will talk this over with BKB :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

We need CMS here to clear all this up again, I think he meant all of the columns are now one thing

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Count me out. I'm not getting back into the clusterfuck that was the Magazine. I only liked the Insider because I talk with Lennie heaps. But now if there is going to be a whole bunch of people I'll never talk to there's no point.

Qwake

^ Im with BKB, we are good e-mates who just wanted to write about BTB but now we are moving with the magizine which sucked and was jam packed. I am out...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
yeah, I work alone, and I wouldn't want to have to deal with all the stuff if 4-5 guys were doing one thing. I'd be willing to do this still if there was a nice solution to it, maybe just one thread with all the columns in it that's locked, I don't know if that will help, it could just be another mess.

The Rated R CMStar

The thing is, we need a way to avoid people from just posting BTB rants and stuff.

I guess I could take control of the columns, but we need to do it organized. 3 or 4 column writters established.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think you guys understand. With Alexmoss, everyone who wanted got a column or an article to write.

In the new BTB Insider/Magazine stuff, you would decide who can write a column, if BKB, Lennie and Alexmoss decide that they don't want anybody writting a column, then nobody doesn't.

It was organized before. Now we are going to have another clusterfuck on our hands.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The thing is, we need a way to avoid people from just posting BTB rants and stuff.

I guess I could take control of the columns, but we need to do it organized. 3 or 4 column writters established.

yeah, that was what I was thinking along with the locked column thread. I'd be interested in being one of those writers, and I'm hoping for a new username color.

Lennie said:
better ask a question. How would you like the insider to be run, just me and you or merging it with that other thing?
You know the answer.

If we are going to do that, it has to be with established bookers. I'm up for it if we have that.

CT Styles

Why not just have a sticky thread that's for columns and magazines and everyone who wants to do one posts it in there?