TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BTB Insider

This is basically going to be a bi-weekly BTB column written by GardsJr, sharkboy3:16 and yours truly. This was Sharky's idea, so if it sucks, kill him :gun_rifle:

Anyway, we willhave a few columns, which include:

Our Power 10.

Interview with a booker.

The youngsters of BTB.

What's interesting in BTB.

And probably some random rants, especially from me.

Hopefully this works well. If not, I blame Sharky. Feel free to comment, and let's hope this is successful.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sort of, except for the facty that no one actually does their work for the magazine, and this will actually be complete. Noobs volunteer for the magazine and wreck it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey BKB screw you lol.. I was wronglly banned for something I didn't do :mad:

Beside's IWF is better anyway's!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
damn it, you beat me to a BTB column. It'll probably become a trend, so I might pull my Truth and Reality thread. I announced mine coming last night, all I have to say is good luck.

Riggs

Reaction score
looks great...Sharky was actually one of the guys that helped me out when I first came, so I'll be looking forward to it.

xtremebadass

I get all excited over these things...but when I open the thread, it's all "in the future" it's a total let down. :(

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
hbkworldcopydi2.png

Qwake

lmao, andrew what happened to that other BTB you started, the first show was good then you stopped lol although SWA is way more popular and this fued with HEW should be good :D

Qwake

don't kill me :shifty:

Um well BKB, it was kinda GardsJr's idea to make a coloumn with me so if this fails kill him :D I liked thee idea and went along with it.

Yeah, I liked the idea of the BTB Magizine but with everybody signing up for it the idea turned out to be bad with to many people doing stuff and nearly every booker was helping with the magizine so yeah. This one only has 2 guys (gards isnt a guy :shifty:) j/k. 3 guys and yeah, read it :p