TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^ Failed?? Anyway's.. Guy's please tune into my first show on my ECW btb.. It's very long.. But sadly I think I will just write until the first ppv.. Because I just really wan't that to be Diesel's trademark BTB.. So I will plan out, and write out my show's when I'm bored.. Right now I have a TNA btb coming...
TNA: New Beginning's.. I will write between recap's, and full show's...

Here's the first preview for the BTB....
TNANewBeginings.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lol.. Well this look's good.. Ripped Alex though lol...

Well I will be eh, "subscribing"?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh lol.. I took it from photobucket.. I needed a name, and that gave me the name.. I was going to ask for someone to change Jarrett, and Sting to Samoa Joe, and Christian Cage, and Angle in the back.. If it's someone's I'm sorry.. Lol...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Gee, not like someone like you to steal a BTB, is it?

Nov

Reaction score
Yo Lashley brother. Mind rating me?
Also what do you prefer writing, matches or promos?

Nov

Reaction score
What do you think of me as a booker? What do I need to improve on and what am I good at etc etc.

Also who do you think the top 5 up and coming bookers on IWF are?

Nov

Reaction score
What do you think of me as a booker? What would you rate me out of 10? What do I need to improve on? What am I good at?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nov said:
What do you think of me as a booker? What do I need to improve on and what am I good at etc etc.

Also who do you think the top 5 up and coming bookers on IWF are?
1) TBH I haven't read one of your shows. I'll see when you post one here though. You're an Aussie, so that's a plus :y:

2) The two others who answer questions in this thred, Michael1, Headfirst For Hardcore in a way (he is now getting notice) and I'll go with Roxxi as the last one.