TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
How come Lennie became a King since he's my squire at the first place? :shifty: lol j/k

Anyone can answer this but If you rank yourselves (I am talking about the guys who are in the title of this thread), who do you think should be on the #1 spot?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nov said:
Just posted one on here a few hours ago. But here's a link to my best BTB so far: http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20129 The first two shows are my best. SO anyway, now can you rate me?
Alright, your promos are really good, and I can't really rate your matches because they are recaps, so they are more trying to tell storylines. But you look pretty good.

How come Lennie became a King since he's my squire at the first place? :shifty: lol j/k

Anyone can answer this but If you rank yourselves (I am talking about the guys who are in the title of this thread), who do you think should be on the #1 spot?
1) Lennie is dillusional :p
2) CT is the best booker.

Qwake

lmao Levi :crazy:

btw james, before I meant, how do you think SWA vs HEW will go? (wasnt asking for what happens).

Reaction score
ok first off the username is a punishment second i will last a long time because i actually really like this site and third i will be making my own BTB i actually have an idea already planned out

No one will ever take you serious tbh. Not with the name, sig and tag you have.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well, that's good thing to hear. I hope you stop stealing other BTB's and start writing your own one.

Lennie said:
btw james, before I meant, how do you think SWA vs HEW will go? (wasnt asking for what happens).
Well IDK what to say. Nothing has been revealed yet, and I'm not going to say anything.

This Guy

One. Good job for remembering the last part of your punishement. You've been a great sport about this so far so I give you credit for that.

Two. Just so everyone knows his name is not going to be this forever. Just for as long as we choose. Could be a short time, could be a long time. But we will decide when he will be allowed to change his name and signature.

Until then since he's being a good sport about all this, lets at least give him a shot to prove himself.

Moonlight Drive

So you intend to stay here for a long time under the name 'Plagiarizer-I have a small penis'?

You could've just punished yourself by pissing off for good, but if you're gonna be a good member it's fine. But I will never be able to take you serious with your abnormally small genetalia

The Rated R CMStar

Ok, first, you can all be calmed that I am back :shifty:

But what the hell is SWA vs HEW?

Reaction score
i dont care laugh at my name give me shit what ever i deserve it but yous are not going to stop me from enjoying myself at this site