TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm selling out and posting in an "ask the" threads, so feel privileged right now.

I have some things planned for Larry Sweeney's stable in PRIDE, and I feel like bringing in some more guys. Who should I bring in? I'm looking for more former/current WWE and TNA guys to bring in.

Where would you rank me in top bookers?

And don't worry, PRIDE's active, it just didn't feel like posting it's preview until today, like a day before the show comes up.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Pretty Sick that you decided you wanted to become a new member and decided to take this Punishemnt and I applaud you for that, Well Done My Friend and good luck in becoming a good member

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Kinda of funny that tons of members here are trying so hard to become mods.. while you're trying to become a member... lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Headfirst For Hardcore said:
I'm selling out and posting in an "ask the" threads, so feel privileged right now.

I have some things planned for Larry Sweeney's stable in PRIDE, and I feel like bringing in some more guys. Who should I bring in? I'm looking for more former/current WWE and TNA guys to bring in.

Where would you rank me in top bookers?

And don't worry, PRIDE's active, it just didn't feel like posting it's preview until today, like a day before the show comes up.
1) From TNA I'd bring in either Consequences Creed, or Johnny Devine. I also think you could move Jimmy Rave across with Sweeney, to join him.

WWE- Lance Cade as an enforcer maybe, Ted DiBiase Jr would also be a nice fit. Maybe Ryder and Hawkins too.

2) As I said on the last page, if you are able to keep PRIDE active (which you said you will), then I see no reason why you aren't the best on the site.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Nope he was TSS.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

More thasn just TSS. Kid-o-Mac as well. TSS has like a billion accounts.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
shelton-2.jpg

McLovin

Reaction score
alexmoss12's Feedback on wwe batista+cena Champions​

World Heavyweight Championship - Smart move giving Punk the Belt, I really look forward to seeing what you can do with him as the No.1 Guy on the Show.

United States Championship - Out of all the Champions you have stated, this one is the most baffling. Orton is a mainn-eventer and a solid one at that, I don't think he should be the 2nd Belt Champion.

WWE Tag-Team Champions - I didn't really like the 2006 DX, I think the WWE ruined something that should have been left. But I don't know, I look forward to seeing whta you do with the two.

Womens Championship - I haven't seen much of Ariel/Salinas in the ring, and don't think she should be Champion, compared to other Female Wrestlers who have a better work rate, such as Mickie James and Beth Phoenix.

Reaction score
ah. on my roster i have some main eventers and thourght that an orton and kofi kingston feud would be good. also for the diva's i posted the ones i think will go along way in the future.

McLovin

Reaction score
Alright, well good luck with your BTB. I hope my Comments/Feedback has helped you of someway.

Reaction score
they have. it may be a week or two before i post it as i want to write 3 shows before i post it.