TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
similar question to CMS'

Who do u think will win the 6-man HIAC match between Orton, Edge, Jericho, Matt and Jeff, RVD?

Qwake

Does my new BTB look good?

Who do you think will be my first champ?

wheres gards? (lol)

Moonlight Drive

Guys, to whoever owns VWE, did you just start doing it on another forum?

Because if not, somebody has

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

nate757 said:
similar question to CMS'

Who do u think will win the 6-man HIAC match between Orton, Edge, Jericho, Matt and Jeff, RVD?
Stab in the dark since I've never read your BTB. I'll say Edge.

Lennie said:
Does my new BTB look good?

Who do you think will be my first champ?

wheres gards? (lol)
1) Yes.

2) I'd say Orton probably, but I want to see James Storm. C€ould also be Punk.

3) Drug trip :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

VWE

That's it. I noticed on another forum it has started up. With all the recent ripping, I thought it'd be better to be safe then sorry.

Moonlight Drive

Yep, but at another forum it just started up. Just checking it's him and noone's ripping it

EDIT-I'm almost certain it's not h9im. In the thread here, he says hes been doing BTB's for ten years. The other says he started 3 weeks ago

The Rated R CMStar

Well, let's wait for wwerko to confirm it is indeed him.

BTW, anyone would like to help the E-fed and write one match for tomorrow's PPV?

Moonlight Drive

I highly doubt it is him, because of the time thing. But I guess we'll wait and see

I might be able to help CMS, what would I need to write?

The Rated R CMStar

Thanks man, check your PM for the details.

Altough I forgot some things. Don't worry of course for commentary and introductions.

As for the lenght, make it 3-4 paragraphs.

Evil Austin

just out of curiosity as most of you know I am off writing for a few weeks still due to hectic moving overseas schedule but just asking do you think that I should still post shows but only in Recap matches form just promo's in full or just wait until I do get back which is in 2 - 3 weeks and do in Full Form and be just as before I left ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Dude, there is no need to post shows if you ae having stuff happen in your real life. Just leave the BTB for awhile, it isn't that big of a deal.

CT Styles

wwerko619 said he's done BTB's for years here. At the beginning of one of them he said it. It might be him.

Evil Austin

what are your thoughts on a possibly Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles tag team on my BTb I am thinking of doing in the future, it will be a unique mike working high flying team. (Faces) like do you think it could work, couldn't etc.

(they might be feuding with Chavo and Bam Neely)