TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
what are your thoughts on a possibly Rey Mysterio and AJ Styles tag team on my BTb I am thinking of doing in the future, it will be a unique mike working high flying team. (Faces) like do you think it could work, couldn't etc.

(they might be feuding with Chavo and Bam Neely)
Any team has the potential to work, as long as it has the right storyline as to why they became a team., if the team is just thrown together. I'm not a huge fan of randomly thrown together teams, but as long as it makes sense. then it sounds alright.

The Leviathan said:
shelton-2.jpg
What could this mean? :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

wwerko619 said he's done BTB's for years here. At the beginning of one of them he said it. It might be him.

That's why I got suss. On the other forum, with VWE, it says he's new to BTB. So someone's ripped it or wwerko619 is changing from forum to forum

Moonlight Drive

How can I get more reviews?

Australia is fucking awesome. True or False?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I willl actually field this one.

1. Well in the crowded BTB alot of people do not get many reviews ad I am only getting back into the swing of reviewing things. What you really need is something like a stroyline that is largely original, Take ANigma, He got recognition for the Edwards McMahon Storyline.

2. True

McLovin

Reaction score
How do you rate me as a Booker?
Well I've seen a bit of your work on the other forum, and I'd say your a very talented Booker. It's great your bringing your BTB over here, so IWF can take a look at your talent. If it was out of 10: 8/10.

Keep 'em coming guys!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Have you had a look at WWE Time to Take Action.

Do you think James and I have the potential to make it big with Time to Take Action.

Qwake

LIAR :shifty:

look at my last post in this thread and gards, answer my first to questions...:)

Moonlight Drive

^^Ditto. CT and Gards, answer my questions from the previous page :)

I keep up with the demand.

-HBK- said:
How can I get more reviews?

Australia is fucking awesome. True or False?
1) One way is to give reviews. You also need to build up a reputation, so that people know what you are doing.

2) Never been a more true statement.