TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
swavshew.png

The Wrestling community has been buzzing with the emergence of over the top and exciting rumors. Everyone seems to be excited from the spreading rumors since the owner of High Explosive Wrestling, Randolph Leviathron, issued this challenge to the owners of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Andrew Walker and Adam McMichaels.

“High Explosive Wrestling feels they have reached the pinnacle of success in this industry. Yet, we feel there is something missing from our impressive history and reputation. How can we consider ourselves the very best when we have never tested ourselves against the likes of other companies. So as of right now, I issue a challenge to Andrew Walker and Adam McMichaels of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance. We here at HEW want to indeed find out who is the better of the two companies.”

Adam McMichaels, General Manager of Friday Night Riots and half owner, was contacted for a comment in regards to the challenge issued by Randolph Leviathron but his offices says he was not to be bothered. It was however a different story when the offices of Monday Night Anarchy General Manager and Part Owner of the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance, Andrew Walker was reached.

The office of Andrew Walker had in fact issued a statement in case any media or press came asking. Here is the quote from Andrew Walker in regards to Randolph Leviathron’s comment.

“I have in fact heard the challenge of Randolph Leviathron. And I must announce that after discussing the possible outcomes and overwhelming urge from the fans, The Sadistic Wrestling Alliance hereby announces that they accept the challenge of High Explosive Wrestling. To see who is indeed the top company in this industry. If High Explosive Wrestling wants to challenge a challenge, They got it! Leviathron,, you better Prepare for War!”

After the retaliation comment from the Anarchy General Manager, no word has been heard of from the offices of High Explosive Wrestling or how exactly this “war” will go about. But I know we all anxiously await more development of this historic challenge.

Ballin

Reaction score
I really liked CT Styles's Smackdown. I can't wait to see what goes down with McMahon and Cosgrove. Anybody else hyped for his show?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah CT is doing good. The storyline is looking big.

What about the HEW vs SWA war? Who saw this coming? :shifty:

Ballin

Reaction score
What do you think about my show TNE and on the Fatal Four-way NO DQ match featuring the following: Ultimo Guerrero, Necro Butcher, Zandig, and Rhino. Who do you think will win?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ballin said:
What do you think about my show TNE and on the Fatal Four-way NO DQ match featuring the following: Ultimo Guerrero, Necro Butcher, Zandig, and Rhino. Who do you think will win?
1) As long as you keep the BTB going, I'm sure it will be great. Just don't rush, and keep it going.

3) I'll go with Necro, just because hardcore is all Necro can do.

McLovin

Reaction score
^I was gonna say you probably.

Also, how would you guys feel if I included kind of like a Money in the Bank Style into TNA?

McLovin

Reaction score
What do you think of me as a booker?
I don't think I've seen any of your work, if I have I'm sorry I must have forgot.

Have you had a look at WWE Time to Take Action.
Yes I have, but unfortunately I haven't had time to Review lately, but I have been reading and the Shows have bene great. You and BKB are a great pairing.

Do you think James and I have the potential to make it big with Time to Take Action.
Of course you do. Two great Bookers that will create great things, you just need to stick with this BTB for a long time, in your BTB, past Summerslam.

Keep 'em coming guys.

McLovin

Reaction score
nate757: what do u think of Determination pt. uno?
Answer: Didn't understand that one

edgehead09

Reaction score
i posted my PPV Determination pt. one in my EWA thread....i wanted ur opinion on it

McLovin

Reaction score
nate757: I posted my PPV Determination pt. one in my EWA thread....i wanted ur opinion on it
Answer: Oh right. Yet to take a look.

edgehead09

Reaction score
is there anyways u could take a look??????????????????????

^notcie the many question marks