TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Just letting you guys know that my expected leave was at most going to last another week or two I just had no idea how long it would take me to settle in my new place of origin but as of late I have been thinking and there is a possibility I might be back earlier than expected and possibly better than before I left, I have been on word doc typing up a few minutes every day a paragraph or two of a show and than email it to myself in my inbox I have nearly a show done and I might be back and BTBing in no time...

Just thought I would update the section,

Evil Austin

If you were to do a wwe's version of Rey Mysterio and push a cruserweight into the big main event title picture what CW person would it be... (like rvd or whatever your choice ?)

You don't have to answer this (BKB / Gards) but if you want to reveal one question about SWA / HEW. Being two former bookers for that illustrious brand, if SWA anarchy gm / Andrew Walker ever needed you guys to take over the HEW / SWA thing again what will happen to your BTB your doing now ? are you guys planning on ending it and joining the SWA crew ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
If you were to do a wwe's version of Rey Mysterio and push a cruserweight into the big main event title picture what CW person would it be... (like rvd or whatever your choice ?)

You don't have to answer this (BKB / Gards) but if you want to reveal one question about SWA / HEW. Being two former bookers for that illustrious brand, if SWA anarchy gm / Andrew Walker ever needed you guys to take over the HEW / SWA thing again what will happen to your BTB your doing now ? are you guys planning on ending it and joining the SWA crew ?
1) My first pick would be Mistico. IMO, he is the far superior version of Rey Mysterio. The guy can fly like no others, and is just a phenomenal wretler. If he is someone you have never seen, you should check him out.

2) Andrew won't need help with SWA vs HEW, so the question doesn't need an answer really. Would I leave the current BTB I'm doing if SWA was to resurect? No. The only proper way to have SWA would be to have Andrew writing it.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
CMS, please can I work on the Efed staff.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
swavshew.png

HUGE DEVELOPMENT AND SCANDAL!

Over the weekend, word leaked through the locker room that Andrew Walker, Monday Night Anarchy General Manager and 1/2 SWA owner, was going around questioning the alliance of some of the contracted wrestlers on the Anarchy Roster. He was receiving many positive and reassuring answers with the exception of one wrestler. John Bradshaw Layfield.

John Bradshaw Layfield was a question coming into the challenge for he is contracted with both Sadistic wrestling Alliance and High Explosive Wrestling. Rumors have it that JBL refused to answer General Manager Walker to where his alliance lied. Well, after the most recent edition of Monday Night Anarchy, all questions were answered. Here is the conclusion of the Anarchy Main Event of John Bradshaw Layfield one on one against Triple H.

Monday Night Anarchy
Triple H vs. John Bradshaw Layfield

Triple H gets to his feet and shakes his head a bit as he looks down and JBL is rising up to his hands and knees. Triple H picks up JBL to his feet and lands a knife edge chop. Triple H than grabs the side of JBL and lifts him up. Triple H than drops JBL down across his knee with a hard back breaker. Triple H gets to his feet and begins to pick up JBL to his feet. JBL gets on one knee and lands a right hand to the gut of Triple H. Triple H hammers down with a clubbing forearm and puts JBL’s head in between his legs. Triple H hooks one arm but JBL lifts up and Sends Triple H over with a back body drop. JBL rises to his feet the same time Triple H does. JBL pushes Triple H back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. JBL walks to the center of the ring and bends down. Triple H bounces off the ropes and stops in front of Triple H and lands a face buster on JBL. JBL falls back first onto the mat and Triple H covers him. The referee counts 1...2...and JBL gets a shoulder up. Triple H gets to his feet and looks at JBL and signals for him to come on.

Suddenly from through the crowd comes Farooq as he hops over the guard rail. Farooq slides into the ring and turns Triple H around. Farooq throws a right hand but Triple H manages to block it and retaliates with a right hand of his own. Triple H unloads with a series of right hands and picks up Farooq and connects with a Double A spine buster. Triple H rolls Farooq out of the ring and looks down at him.

Triple H turns back to JBL, who is up on one knee and getting to his feet. Triple H walks over to JBL and connects with a kick to the midsection. Farooq slowly gets onto his feet on the outside and hops onto the ring apron and the referee turns and begins to argue with Farooq. Triple H puts JBL's head in between his legs and double under hooks his arms and leaps up and connects with the Pedigree. Triple H rolls over JBL and covers him and the referee is still being distracted by Farooq. Triple H stands up and looks at the referee and begins to walk over towards them.

Jericho runs through the crowd and leaps over the guard rail and slides into the ring. Jericho turns Triple H around and connects with the Code Breaker. Jericho grabs the wrist of JBL and pulls him on top of Jericho. Jericho slides bck out of the ring and runs through the crowd. Farooq jumps off the ring apron as security comes down the ramp. Farooq also takes off through the crowd as the security chases him and Jericho. The referee turns around and counts 1...2...3!

JBL slowly gets to his feet and looks down at Triple H smiling. JBL looked up to the ramp and saw the Anarchy locker room beginning to empty on the stage and come down the ramp. JBL backs up against the ropes and drops down and slides out under the ring underneath the bottom rope. JBL hops over the guard rail and runs out of the building through a hostile crowd.

There you have it. John Bradshaw Layfield, Farooq, and Chris Jericho have fired the first shot against the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance in the now full blown war. We got in contact with the office of Monday Night Anarchy and got this brief statement from General Manager Walker.

"John Bradshaw Layfield has made his choice. He could have gone along another manner of doing this, but he chose the low road. So as of right now his contract with the Sadistic Wrestling Alliance has been terminated. On one final note, Jericho, Bradshaw, Simmons, Leviathron....Watch your backs"

With that ominous warning from Andrew Walker what will happen next? We will continue to bring you the up to the minute coverage on the escalating war between the SWA and the HEW.

McLovin

Reaction score
I think you should make a thread and put all of this stuff in it, so this thread doesn't get full with laods of worthless comments like: "Awesome. Oh My God. Woo."

The Rated R CMStar

First and foremost, congrats to BKB for being added to the staff. He won the three horse race to HBK and Rosewt.

Second, I just had to say it, finally, finally it has happened, or at least I have finally notice it.....BTW has more views than HEW!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I thought you said there was more than one, i was looking forward to having a go, well anyway, when you need me, I could always write a match.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, however Montana was against it, so we had to decide for one, as we had added Adam. Freeman already.

Beer

Head First For Hardcore ihave just read the whole of your BTB and i would just lie to say you su........ deserve a pat on the back. Yuo really are a rare up and comer, bravo. If only i could write like you. Well, hopefully everyone will be impressed by my Souled Out PPV.

The Rated R CMStar

For you guys to know, this are 3 events that will happening in the section, in that order:

1) BTB Match Writting Tournament
2) BTB Awards
3) BTB "Federations"

xtremebadass

There are only one of each right? Like is there still the BTB Awards and the Slammys? Or are there just one?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Since C4 is the guy who did the Slammy's is not active right now due to being on holidays, I doubt we will have the Slammy's. One set of awards is the right amount anyway.

Echelon

Reaction score
Which talents do you most enjoy to write matches with, and why

These are some of mine, in no particular order. The talent with an asterisk by their names are talents that I created.

Cheerleader Melissa – Melissa is an all around wrestler, whose moveset is so direct, that writing matches and spots with her are very easy.

Vanessa Kraven – Simply put, this woman is a monster. 6’ 2, 200 lbs of muscle, she has tons of agility, and almost goddess like strength. She has a demonic and uncontrollable personality, which makes her a formidable opponent for anyone else on the roster. Her moveset is mostly high impact power moves that cause a lot of damage to her opponent, so using someone like Kraven would be ideal if the other girl I’m using has a totally opposite style.

Manami Toyota – Toyota is another all around wrestler, thusly she is really easy to write with. Toyota is renowned for her flashy high risk moves, so doing spots with her are a lot of fun.

Beth Phoenix – Another all around wrestler, whose moveset is so vast, that it is easy to plan out a match with her using minimal effort.

Trish Stratus
– Her workrate and match psychology are phenomenal, and if you know how to use her correctly, you can write good matches with Trish using any other opponent. Trish’s style complements all other styles.

* Lilith – Lilith is a women that I designed and created for a specific purpose. Her intensity is unrivaled by anyone else, her style is very MMA oriented, and has heavy emphasis on striking. Because of her intensity and skill, I always have to bring out the very best in her opponents to make the matches look legit

* Celeste Crimson – Celeste is my baby, I created her with a very specific style is mind, the intensity and level of technique that Celeste brings to the table forces me to bring the absolute best out of all her opponents so that they can attempt to keep pace with her. I don’t normally use her in my women’s matches, but when I do, I can honestly say I feel I have more options when writing and planning a match with Celeste than I do with any other woman I’ve written with. I designed her to be perfect and flawless, and I feel that I have succeeded.

* Terri Athens – Another one of the women I created. Much like Trish Stratus, Terri can have great matches with anyone. I can use her style to elevate her opponents and bring the best out of them. I mostly use Terri as a heel, while I usually use Trish as a face.