TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Probably Chris Jericho, he is so well rounded in the ring. He can swing and he can high fly, along with submissions, you can't write a bad match with Jericho.

HBK as well, he can pull out a perfect move in any situation.

Eventhough I haven't written a match with him, I imagine John Cena would be pretty fun to write, I have to take a crack at it first though.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really don't have anyone that I prefer writing with, I use mostly indy guys/former indy guys that have huge movesets. The matches I really don't like writing for are the WWE guys I have like Kenny Dykstra and JTG.

Qwake

Sounds great, I will be in the match writing tourny :D and I also wanna look at the BTB fed that will be happening...too bad I want be in the awards :(

Who will be doing thee awards anyways?

and once you find out when they will al be could you tell us so I know when to sign up and stuff lol :)

Michael1

Reaction score
Randy Orton and Edge. Why? It's simple. Quite frankly, the way I see it, atleast for myself, is that I can do better when writing with my two favorite wrestlers. And those two ARE my favorite wrestlers. I also enjoy writing with the likes of MVP, Chris Jericho, Triple H, Mr. Kennedy, but Randy Orton and Edge are the two men that I can write best with.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Most definitely either Jimmy Jacobs or Chris Hero. Everything about them exudes heat whether they're wrestling as faces or heels and both have varied move sets and can work almost any match style.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
so are the awards monthly? Monthly or bi-monthly would be good, there's so much stuff that happens that it would be right if the awards were more often.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd go every 3 months. That way you can tell you have earned it.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I guess it's all up to CMS, he'll be getting all the awards anyway due to people sucking up to him because he's mod and he's the fallback vote for n00bs.

Lol. I said something along the same lines a few pages back.

Campaign against CMS has gained some steam :shifty:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
campaign for Joe vs Punk as the Match of the Month has begun. (waits for people to nominate BTW's Team WWE vs Team BTW Elimination Chamber match from a long time ago)

Actually, I was going to nominate your Lightweight Title match first lol. And possibly the Team PRIDE vs Age Of Fall match.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I just hope that I will win more awards! :D

and my Funaki rumor will be the first ever Best Rumor Award winner! :shifty: @ BKB!

Qwake

^ lmfao at the funaki remark!!!

HFH, You could have best match awards from everyone of your matches from your PPV lol! The M/E and the 6-man ladder match were great!

btw, if you guys are upset coz all the noobs vote for CMS then why not make it that you have to have been a member for 1 - 2 months that way they would have read them all instead of guessing lol???

(vote YTW for young and exciting) :shifty: j/k

Yeah, I like that rule Lennie.

Oh and WWE: Time To Take Action for young and exciting :shifty: