TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

lol, your typing it out like when the wwe releases someone..

oh well, Ill read the first edition.

Evil Austin

My Favorites are mat technics like Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Undertaker (occasionally he has some mat moves) and a few others that don't rely on high flying moves but are all round mat submission experts that use wits and reverse moves in ways that have never been seen before.

Evil Austin

lol at BKB with Elimination Chamber on a pole match that would be sick and funny at the same time a chamber hanging on a pole and whoever can get it down uses it ROFL.. and yea I have no idea about this conspiracy thing :shifty: but I am guessing this coming awards will be interesting.

edgehead09

Reaction score
^^^u are the weirdest little kid that i know

but vote EWA for Young and Exciting

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Na, SWA all the way.

SWA's the best, screw the rest.

*The iMPACT! zo ... err I mean chat room go nuts for Kurt An .... BKB*

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Giv me the vince russo award, :shifty:

McLovin

Reaction score
I don't think there is anyone else we could nominate rose, Nick_2007 has left IWF.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Chris Jericho As XBA pointed out he is well rounded. He can hit some nice grapple's such as bulldog's, and face buster's. If you write him as heel you can eye rake, eye poke, low blow without phasing yourself.. It will look right, and you won't be going out of character. He also can get extreme. My only complaint about him is that if you pit him against big wrestler's like Big Show, or Kane you are-well I was in trouble. I had to write a screwjob victory saddly..

John Cena- I haven't written a match with Cena yet, only a recap. That was pretty fun. He has a good moveset, and can take on anyone. I don't think there is one match that Cena won't be good in. Extreme Rules, Ladder, Cage, Containerbased.. All seem pretty fun.. Cena is awesome.. Go CENA!! lol

Randy Orton- The perfect heel. This is my third favorite star. He can wrestle a good match, and can get extreme. I love uitillizing him for heel rivalry's. He is usually my go to guy for a mega rivalry. One of my hopes is to have the chance to write him as a face. Maybe that is instore for my ECW btb :shifty:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Agree, well not the bashing part.. To many of these are springing up.. And most people I don't even know who they are.. The only user's that should have one, are Anigma(left), Andrew Walker, maybe BKB, XBA, and Alexmoss:shifty: lol jk..

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
The Vince Russo award is like the overall failure award. Coming up with idiotic storylines and really showing over lack of ability to book. It is basically the equivalent of a kick to the nuts and slap in the face in regards to you BTB writing abilities.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee