TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Realism isn't always a must. I want my BTB to be something that has respectable booking (no constant gimmick matches) and the pushing of stars that I want to see.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A vampire gimmick could actually work. Look up Vampiro anywhere. He was a legitimate amin eventer in Mexico as a vampire. You just need to push him well, and book him to be dominant.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well I thought it could be fun trying and found this forum after i found out of Be the booker and searched it in google, i then decided to try and write as i thought i could make some interesting storylines.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

My idea about adding realism is unpredictability. Have fights that get so out of hand that it creates a shoot feel. Also if you introduce an injury in a match, use it and follow up with it. (i.e. if someone has a back injury he shouldn't be doing power moves and if he does it should affect him). But that's just my dos centavos. C4 is the expert.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Basically my Mr. Chaos promos explained it. I got tired of paying 40 dollars for a payperview where a main event match ends in a disqualification (which is why I haven't ordered a ppv in over 3 years).

Reaction score
I've actually been fond of making storylines as a kid. I used to have massive amounts of Wresting figures and used to play with them making storylines. I had plenty of nWo guys so I made a whole nWo storyline while playing it. I was actually so obsessed with wrestling that time that I even used the PS2 to play the music of some entrances. I would totally play by booking shows and even writing them on a notebook. Time passed and the toys got old. I stopped playing and well when I stopped I had the urge to write a storyline of some sorts. Back then I had a desktop computer that had no internet and all it really had was Counter Strike cause it was a computer that came from the Computer Cafe of my Uncle that closed down. So anyway I open MS Word and start typing storylines. No matches though. I wrote them just for the heck of it. I never even knew of btbs at that time.

I really loved writing, I guess thats how I became the editor-in-chief for our school's magazine during Elementary. Our school is like one of the top schools in the Philippines so my family was proud that I had that job cause our school is really known for teaching fluent in English. So three years ago SVR 2006 was something I was waiting for the whole year and I somehow got to a forum where they had exclusive news and etc. of the game. I join the forum and they had an E-fed. I didn't get the whole concept at first but it was something I was interested at trying out. So I join the fed and well I found out it was something I've been looking for, For so long.

So I fully get how the E-fed works and started to get better at writing rp's making me confident at helping the staff of that fed and write matches. So I start writing matches and time passes I get better at it as well. I understood how to make the rps and matches better and more interesting to read. So then I become "GM" of that fed. I then find out about this forum and figured I'd try the fed here out. I then saw the btb section and well put the pieces together and the rest was history.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I went to a wrestling forum, went to the BTB section, read wut btb was about. Then i did my own. :)

wwerko619

Reaction score
Well, I dint even know what a BTB was untill I saw this forum. When I was 5, I wrote my own picture book. When I was around 13-14 years old, I wrote stories involving crime fights, and gangs. I was good at it, and in High School, I took a journalist class for an extra credit. I passed, and was rewarded 3 extra credits, and in University, I got my Journalist Degree. I was stuck between wrestling school, and University, so I couldnt write nothing. I was then searching up pictures of Hulk Hogan, when something poped up on Google about IWF. I saw BTB section, and I read a few BTB's there, one of my ultime fav's would be SWA, when Weebo and SWA Anarchy GM ran it. I dont want to write a book, so I decided to write a BTB.

TRI

Reaction score
This guy on another site. By far the best booker that I have ever read, nothing has come close to it. Blows everyone out of the water compared to his.

xtremebadass

Well, I never knew what BTB was, but it gradually fell into my lap. IWF was getting boring and old, and I needed something to keep me here, because I still wanted to stay on the forum, but needed something new.

The Answer inspired me to actually start one up. His shows were the most popular and the best in quality which set the bar high to shoot for, for me. Anyways, more than a year later here I am as one of the Bookers at the top of the mountain. That's about it.

Thank you for those who have recognized me as an inspiration.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
For me, it really wasn't EWR, I do BTB's just for the Fantasy aspect. I really like writing, and it actually helped me in English class. I actually thought up a BTB after going to a live ROH show, and I was so amazed how good it was, I tried to see how I could do playing the role of a booker. I started off with DOW back last summer, but I didn't know what I was doing at all. I don't really get an 'inspiration' from the other bookers, that's the opposite of what I'm trying to do.

horza13 said:
Philippines

Represent yo!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah another inspiration in writing this stuffs is to improve my English, correct my grammars and always remember those tenses that I've learned since elementary! -_-

KenFan4life

Reaction score
I dunno

I get kind've bored of stuff really easily and like I just fuck around and such....and like I was kind've getting bored with forum stuff and such....and I noticed some "Be The Booker" section and thought to myself;

"Yo Self....WE Aint'z Never Gone Done Been In There BEfore...."-KenFan to himself

and myself replied by saying;

"Word...lets go investigate and give it a shot!"

and like so i made my BTB thing and it was pretty fun and like....well this is pretty Cool and such.....

so like

yeah
i guess boredom was what inspired me to do a BTB and such.....

and like I probably suck at it but Its still fun and such...so like

"word!"