TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Okay I will. Will you and me as we are said to have potential which I believe you have and I dont but will we ever have the credibility of Anigma and XBA.

I think if we both take out the pointers and suggestions in all of our reviews and use them eventually one day we could. One of the key things to achieving that is to stick with one BTB. I am not being cocky but I think when I will bring back 'Big Time' in a few months I will start to improve more. Gards, you I would like to see run your own BTB. Soon, I think you should leave SWA and start your own or continue CWA if that is still going. I think you gain more credibility if you have your own BTB because if there are good storylines people know you have made them and there isn't the possibility that someone else involved with the BTB made them. Basically to achieve the success and credibility of people like XBA & Anigma you have to do it all yourself. But maybe stick with SWA for the time being because BKB and Andrew~Walker/SWA Anarchy GM and everyone else in SWA both would have great advice for you which could make you improve drastically and achieve no doubt, all your goals in BTB with their advice and pointers.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay Guys I am in abit of a Jam. Well I am not really getting motivated to write a BTB anymore but I dont really want to let down Andrew and BKB. Like I want to take one month off and well yeah. So if I do this I will return with a BTB of my own and well yeah. I need your hep. I have done BTB since I joined 7 monthes ago and done 13 shows including PPV's and well I really need help.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
With more BTB "newbies" coming everyday and starting a BTB. What do you think the top 5 new BTB's are, not btbers. This thread can only have been open 2 weeks maximum?

CT Styles

^^ Take a month off, I'd say. BKB & Walker won't mind. During that month you can get ideas for a BTB as well so you could make a hell of an impact when you return and have a BTB of your own like I said in my thread. I'd say do it, you've earned one.

CT Styles

With more BTB "newbies" coming everyday and starting a BTB. What do you think the top 5 new BTB's are, not btbers. This thread can only have been open 2 weeks maximum?

Thats a tough one. In no order because that is hard - PRIDE, Your ECW, Trio Brand Wars, Era of Evans looks exciting and BTB. They are all good looking BTBs that could blossom very soon.

MRC

Reaction score
Take some time off GardsJr...come back fresh and make one hell of an impact

-TJ-

^When Levi gets on ask him.

Gards what i will do is get back into wrestling If i lose interest in BtB. Like read BtB shows, watch great matches on youtube or dailymotion. Think of new ideas for my btb. That keeps me going...

John

I just want to know why my BTB was closed?

i was wondering aswell. i was looking at it and getting ready to reply and noticed it was locked. have no idea why? levi should be on soon, he usually is around this time so ask him. it was quite a good btb if i may say.

The Mac

Reaction score
Thanks, I have written hundreds of shows for it already. Oh and I will continue with My Company, My Dream. I can do two at a time!

-TJ-

Good. I'm doing ECW for The Trio Wars and Two shows for PWF :) That is three :) hope you can handle it you are a good booker.

The Mac

Reaction score
Yeah I can handle it, as I have already written up Vengeance beforehand. So just basically writing NIW each week, then opening all the old word documents to find the Vengeance booker.

-TJ-

Ok I hope he gets opened by Levi, or all that hard work lol. Well you know......

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thats a tough one. In no order because that is hard - PRIDE, Your ECW, Trio Brand Wars, Era of Evans looks exciting and BTB. They are all good looking BTBs that could blossom very soon.

My ECW that is definatly a suprise, i thought no one has really read it.