TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I do that somewhat. I plan ahead , an sometimes do ti backwards like that, jus never noticed.....can I ask how Kid-O-Mac got banned?

And I say Burke & Kane fued, I sorta like that idea

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

The Rated R CMStar

Hey man, I can't find my thread, just wanting to know if you have or haven't done it

John

Sorry CMS, i havent done it yet. i am focusing on one at a time if thats ok. im doing so many things like my trivia tourney, rtb and this so i'm going to focus on one at a time if thats ok. yours is next though.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
All you have to do is make a thread.

Evil Austin

Ok I am back off a day and a half leave because of a party i was having that went over night , As I returned I received two pm's from Levy about closing my War Zone thread. Even though I stated a show would be posted on the tenth of April. Never Mind, It got me thinking. When I first came to this BTB section on Christmas day last year I started a btb with 2003 era with a little help from the razzar doing raw. It lasted only two weeks and it sucked. Next I had done a btb with Danman I don't even want to talk about and after that I started wwe vs ecw with Nate which is doing great I just after a month thought i would start waw and give the wwe part to cms. WAW was my best btb to date but I will be honest it went from december - march btb time and it made me what i am today in the btb area but recently i wanted to start something new with the war zone one and that is now closed.....
I was thinking the last few days, I have tried over 5 btb's that never worked out and WAW was my one and only btb that was good and made me what i am today on the btb area, and If I keep at waw it will push me even further up in the btb ranks.

So what are your thoughts on a waw return. Note it is not confirmed yet but I am not sure on what to do on a btb and waw was the only good one i did and everyone was hooked, and i left just before backlash if i bring it back just i am not sure. what are your guys thoughts ? should I ?

Evil Austin

No man, I closed the War Zone thread that you've mistakenly created in the BTB Lounge.
oh shit, :) my bad, lol I thought you closed the one in the booker area not the lounge, thats my mistake.

But what are your thoughts on a possible WAW reunion ?

-TJ-

Do you guys think I should make my PWF Weekend bash a second brand with one title?

Evil Austin

well it is up to you, its up to you if you can handle two shows a week I thought I could when i started but i ended up merging them into one big show. so its really up to you and if you can do two shows a week.

CT Styles

Ok I am back off a day and a half leave because of a party i was having that went over night , As I returned I received two pm's from Levy about closing my War Zone thread. Even though I stated a show would be posted on the tenth of April. Never Mind, It got me thinking. When I first came to this BTB section on Christmas day last year I started a btb with 2003 era with a little help from the razzar doing raw. It lasted only two weeks and it sucked. Next I had done a btb with Danman I don't even want to talk about and after that I started wwe vs ecw with Nate which is doing great I just after a month thought i would start waw and give the wwe part to cms. WAW was my best btb to date but I will be honest it went from december - march btb time and it made me what i am today in the btb area but recently i wanted to start something new with the war zone one and that is now closed.....
I was thinking the last few days, I have tried over 5 btb's that never worked out and WAW was my one and only btb that was good and made me what i am today on the btb area, and If I keep at waw it will push me even further up in the btb ranks.

So what are your thoughts on a waw return. Note it is not confirmed yet but I am not sure on what to do on a btb and waw was the only good one i did and everyone was hooked, and i left just before backlash if i bring it back just i am not sure. what are your guys thoughts ? should I ?

DX, this may offend you, it may not. I am going to give you my full 100% honest opinion on 'WAW'. To me, WAW was just an average BTB, it really wasn't anything special imo. You would make out it was special but I actually in reality thought it wasn't. If you judge success by how many posts in your thread then yours is one of the most successful but only because you would post things like 'Guys I am just informing you that I will be posting a poster soon' or 'Guys, I will post the preview son'. And that happened alot. So that is why there was so many posts in there along with people saying how they hated you bumping. DX, I want you to use my opinion here to inspire you to prove me wrong. Ideal each week in 'BTB World' you should have at most three posts in your own thread. 1. The Show, 2. Preview & 3. Which is optional - A 'Wrestling Insider' or something along those lines. Nothing else needs to be posted and if you want to thank people for reviews then do it at the top of your shows. There is my 100% honest opinion of WAW.

Don't take it personally though :)