TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Goldberg, Brock and Maven are not inactive. I just save Lesnar's and Goldberg's matches for PPVs, but almost on every show they do wrestle or cut a promo. And Maven is just a jobber.

However, Rikishi do is inactive, he is fired.

No, I mean there is you've got some wrestlers in the roster who are currently inactive in wrestling today. I mean they are not working in WWE or TNA today.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well, no one tried one so here's another:

1. The first champion won the major title through a Battle Royal

2. The last PPV main event is a singles match and the champ retains his title

3. The BTB won the fan favorite award.

4. A tournament was held to determine who will be the next no. 1 contender for the major title.

5. CM Punk is a champion in the BTB.

6. It got a fued that never happened in WWE or TNA.

7. The third PPV has a No Holds Barred Submission Match as the Main Event.

I think this one is pretty easy.

John

Levi has also gave me permission to do this, so sign up to a promo tourney. basically i need an even amount, lets say 20. so sign up and the first two will compete, and so on. i will judge since Levi cant. and i will set the rules. so sign up for the promo tournament. i saw the last one that happened and i wanted to do one this year. so SIGN UP TODAY!!!

FIRST ROUND WILL BE WRITE A PROMO FOR A RETURNING SUPERSTAR!

MEMBER IN!
1. 1Chiban
2. Kronik 4-2-0
3. dwes
4. CMS
5. Nick_2007
6. GardsJr
7. Rosewt01
8. The Mac

1chiban

Reaction score
Promo tournament? I may be new but hey I'll have a go, if you don't mind.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
What kind of promo's do the people's have to write? Like interviews, in-ring segments, and stuff like that? And also, say I'd join, would it be judged for the p[romo's that's in our BTB vs one another, or we do a Promo here? If that makes any sense

John

any, i will lay down the rules. in or not?

EDIT: I will give the rules and you make a promo, best one goes to next round. either i will choose or othe member can choose.

1chiban

Reaction score
You should give us a theme or roles to take, that way its easier to come up with something 'realistic' as it were

John

well, for the first round the theme's gonna be introducing a new superstar. you have to write a promo a returning superstar. you decide which one. but for example, wwe writes promo's for the return of a superstar thats what's in round 1.

1chiban

Reaction score
When have we got till? Because I've got to go now! Gotta start my lead up to Bristol City vs Norwich down the pub lol. Do we PM them or post them here?

John

no, when 20 people have signed up i will the first two people will face each other and the next two and so on. post them in the thread i create for you and opponent. dont post them here and dont fill up me inbox with promo's :shifty:

1chiban

Reaction score
I'm a bit slow when it comes to common sense. Thanks for clarifying that for me :)