TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

wait a second correct me if i am wrong i counted mine and yours just a second ago and I have 9 and you have nine 9 i might be wrong though, but i do believe we both have nine. (You may have thought ten in january when I had a short stint with Danman but that was his thread not mine so it doesn't count.)

lol, lets just agree no more ,

C4

When should the April Slammy Awards start? And one more thing, submit your speech/ stint/ attack/ segment whatever you want... if you want to be included in the BTB Slammy Awards - April 2008.

- Thanks.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Awards for april should be handded out the next month so maybe between may 1 to may 5

C4

That's what I was thinking, when to hold the Slammy Awards for April. Should it be in Mid-April or start of May? I want to fix a good date because this one will be bigger than the initial one because people know exactly what the concept is.

And as before, submit your speech/stint/attack/interview/segment whatever via PM to me if you want to be included in the Slammy Awards. You can pick a fight with a BTB'r, attack someone, have your video package run during the show etc. etc.

CT Styles

I don't like to do two at a time. I feel one should be your main focus. I think it helps the BTB grow better.

John

i dont know why kid got banned but i also plan my storylines by working out the end and working to the present day. my favourite storyline that i created was on a different forum that was kane vs. cm punk.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's time for me to clean up the section and I wanna ask for some help. Can you please post the links of you're former BTB's that I have forgot to close and send it to the graveyard. Thank you!

C4

Congrats to all the winners of last months Slammy Awards, we appreciate your effort, everyone has been added to the Wall of Fame (In the Official Discussion Thread/ BTB Lounge)

XBA11.jpg

Anigma.jpg

Horza.jpg

CMS.jpg

XBA.jpg

Appreciate.png

And of course, here you go TSS:

TSS.jpg

The next IWF Slammy Awards II are coming soon enough, PM your speech/ segment/ fight or anything else to participate

All the winners have been added to the official Slammy Awards Wall of Fame in the Slammy Awards Thread.

WallofFame.png

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay people one thing I need to say

ANDREW WALKER FOR HOF, ANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOFANDREW WALKER FOR HOF

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I actually told him not to do this....So many other bookers deserve to be in there before me if I deserve to go in there at all. So Gards quit making yourself look like a ass :disgust1:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
lol it wasnt for making up for it. From what I heard He pretty much changed the BTB section, He is one of the best writers the BTB section has ever seen.