TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Raw!!!

Some people have not liked my BTB. well i have posted Backlash and for all you who dont think my BTB is good, please read it and i think i have improved.

thanks,
the small show.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Is this just a an Advirtisement?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Do you think i should start another BTB?

John

well yes to C4 and others who didnt like the first show. thats who its basically to.

Evil Austin

it actually sounds like a good idea, if there was going to be one better ask anigma or xba like said above they know best and well if there is one i would join and think i would do alright in it just no royal rumbles lol

The Rated R CMStar

This was done in the past...and it failed. We see how many conflicts flourish with awards and the Power 10, now a title, that would be chaotic

CT Styles

ive got a thread like this in the general.serious section, im gonna ask your question in mine. why did you make a thread like this?
Like I said, jumping on the bandwagon

oh right. how do you plan your btb storylines?
I kind of don't. I sort of have a rough idea of what I want but in the shows is where they come up and I develop them.

Why do you think the BTB Federations was such a big failure?
Because it was too much responsibility for people having to worry about contracts

Do you think i should start another BTB?
No, You have to stick with it and develop it. That is how they get noticed. I did that with WWE: Big Time and well, I don't mean to be cocky but it was pretty successful and will be bigger & better when it re-opens. So basically stick with it through the good and the bad and it will get noticed because the longer you stick with it the more its noticed, the more its noticed more pointers you get, the more pointers you get the more you improve, the more you improve the better it becomes.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I think we should stop doing the regular,

Best Match:
Worst Match:
Best Promo:
Worst Promo:

And instead do this code.

Realism:
Length:
Entertainment:
Spelling:
Matches/Booking:
Overall Grade:
Additional Comments:

And do that for every single segment. You would give it a rate out of 10. Some people might not get this, so i will post an example below. Here is a sample of how you would review for one promo.

Promo 1:

Realism: 7/10

Length: 10/10

Entertainment: 9/10

Spelling: 9/10

Matches/Booking: 4/10

Overall Grade: 39/50; 78/100; C+

Additional Comments: This was an ok segment. Realism was a bit off here, as i don't see them saying some of the stuff that they did. The length in this segment was fine, would have liked it to be a bit longer, but still gets a 10 from me. There was only two spelling mistakes, so that brings your score down just one to 9. Didn't like the ending to it though with a World title match being made. No no for a weekly show. Other than that like i said on ok promo.

I like that code, and it would make sure that people actually read the show.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
But that would take forever. See the one we have now is fine because it is quick and easy to fill out wheen you actually read the show.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, I am guessing you stole that from a different forum. And there are still flaws. Anybody can make up numbers really. I just think people need to put some information intoi their reviews like this.

BM: The main event was really good. Length was great, good detail and very in character
WM: ??? vs ???. I felt that it was too short, and that you could have done more with it
BP: John Cena. You stuck to his character well, and used some of his classic lines. I really liked the way that you used him.
WP: HHH. Very short, and out of character.
AC: It was a pretty goos show, but in parts I think it dropped off. Your spelling was good, and so was your grammar. You seem to do well with ,atch length, and I think you are a good booker