TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

what are your thoughts of me as a booker where would you put me as like average, shit, alright etc... according to my writing

thanks,.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well the main thing you need to improve is your transition between moves imo. But you are an average booker and I hope you can improve.

Qwake

what do you like doing best, Match writing or promo's?

and what dx 3:16 said but for me lol.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Your Top 25 BTB?

Okay! I have a task for the BTB Yearbook 'bout the Top 25 BTB's and to be honest, I am finding hard on how to rank them from no. 1 to 25 so I just thought of asking some help from you guys. What do you think is your Top 25 BTB's since the time you've joined here in IWF or the BTB Section?

As for now, I am going to list my own Top 10.

1. WWE: The Commencement
2. WWE: The Power is Back
3. TNA Impact!
4. EWO
5. BTW
6. SWA
7. AOW
8. WWE: Real American Wrestling
9. REW
10. HEW

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I Have blanked out the show as I don't want to reavel who the reivewer was but here is the review

I also reviewed that show and there was no way that was the truth.

bm: main event
wm: n/a
bp: Cena at the start
wp: n/a
af: pretty good show, check out **** if you want

C4

You talk about freaking reviews? I actually played a few tricks with my XWA BTB. I had the title of my Main Event as:

AJ Styles vs. Sabu vs. Muhammad Hassan

And the match was actually Muhammad Hassan vs. Ric Flair, when the people gave me reviews they saw the length of the match, didn't read the match and saw the title and said that the Hassan/Sabu/Styles match was the best match, bullcrap. :disgust1:

edgehead09

Reaction score
same question i asked Anigma, but everyone opinion matters...what do u think of me as a booker

Evil Austin

oh god 25.... that must be hard ..

but i would pick these - Alot are different to yours since I have not been here as long as you and don't know many that you have there like power is back

1.BTW
2.HEW
3.WWE COMMENCEMENT
4.TNA Impact
5.SWA
6.TRI RAW
7.WWE RAW (XBA)
8.WAW
9.WWE VS ECW
10.Dx Degenerate's one that he stopped i can't remember title......

xtremebadass

Again, I have been here for a long time, so please don't question my rankings, because, I DO know what I am talking about.

1. Commencement
2. TNA iMPACT!
3. The Power is Back
4. HEW
5. Wrestling God's BTB, was it EWO?
6. BTW
7. Switchy's BTB's
8. SWA
9. REW

I am a vet, now going all the way to 25, I can't even do that!

The Rated R CMStar

I am going to try and do one up to I remember.

1. The Commencement
2. TNA iMPACT
3. The Power is Back
4. BTW
5. EWO
6. HEW
7. SWA
8. AOW
9. Rumble Time
10. Real American Wrestling
11. Switchy's TNA BTB
12. CWE
13. WWE: Big Time
14. WWE: Into the future, or something like that, the one MikeRaw returned with.
15. NWA
16. The one of RKO07
17. WWE vs ECW
18. TNAisWrestling's TNA BTB
19. Viva la Luke's ROH
20. WAW
21. WCW by Peepshow
22. CWA
23. ECW This is Extreme
24. WWF: Smackdown or something like that by Xtremehighflier
25. NCW

OMG, I did the 25!

CT Styles

nate757 said:
same question i asked Anigma, but everyone opinion matters...what do u think of me as a booker

Well, your WWE vs ECW BTB is very, very good. Although I would like what I said to BKB to happen to you. Maybe do a BTB by yourself in the future because if you keep the standard of the WWECW BTB and take pointers and advice from other Bookers that is a recipe for a very successful BTB. You are definitely one of the rising stars in BTB along with BKB and a few others.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I have a few questions...

1) What are your thoughts on The Commencement?
2) What do you think of the state of BTB as it is now?
3) Do you think that it's best to have better matches or better promos?
4) Where do you see yourself 6 months from now in BTB?
5) Do you prefer to write matches or promos?
6) What's your favorite style of wrestler to write for? Why? Example: Brawler, technical, high-flyer, etc.
7) Do you prefer writing gimmick matches or standard wrestling matches?
8) Out of every wrestler there is, who do you prefer using in matches? Promos?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Umm...Levi...you're duty isn't to list the top 25 BTB's. It's to list the top 25 BTB'ers. But I guess you can go by how the BTB's are listed...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
SharkBoy Well I prefer writing Matches because you got more of a range where as with Promos you cant really add anything in to add to the character or it would make for a bad and OOC promo

Well I have niot read much of your work so I cant really comment.

Anigma

1) Well I think that the commencement was one of the reasons why I actually got into BTB tbh. I love how you started with WWE storylines and then changed into the 3 hour wednesday show( I think, I cant remember) Keep up the good work.

2) Well the BTB section is very crowded. There are some people who enter the BTB and post oone show and then either leave OR Post a backstory and Roster and then leave Straight away. But the BTB sectrion is in a good time with somwe up and comers( DX Degenarate and BKB) as well as the veterans yourself included. The BTB section is prospering in a good way with many good Ideas and I hope I stick around to see more.

3)I think it is Best to have an ever calibure(hope its the right word lol) of Matches and Promos to have a great show imo

4) Tough question, Well I see myself hopefully still in SWA and hopefully continuing CWA with alot of new ideas and I hope I donmt get burnt out to quickly lol
5) See above in Sharkboys answers

6)I like High flyers and Lucha Libre sort of Styles obviously because of CWA. I find them more Versatile to work with when it comes to moves. I also dont mind Technical Brawler typoes but I do not like powerhouses.

7)Well Some gimmick matches are good to write imo unless it restricts you to what you can do eg Steel Cage but I like multiman matches the best. They are easier to write with more superstars to use.

8) For matches I like writing with Shawn Michaels or London and Kendrick because you can add more too there already vast movesets. Promos I dont really care who I use as I am not that good tbh.

CT Styles

What do you think of WWE: Big Time and WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection?