TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I know its not mania, but you said that you don't know if Punk and Kennedy's feuds will go into WM. And I am just saying that normally the PPV before WM you have almost the match ready, with you changing just some little details.

As for the push, try an upper midcard push, and if you and the readers react well to it, then set him on the main event

HulkStar

Ohhh Ok But SHould I start the Push Now... Im asking cuz Ortons a Big Heel Waiting to drop to a face...

Here Are People I might Push:
Jeff Hardy [I know He Got pushed already but Im thinking maybe him scoring gold]
Kennedy [If The Punk thing doesnt work out then this might be His next destination]
CM Punk [Same as Kennedy but he will most likely win The IC strap soon... so I dont think I should have him drop it that fast]
HBK [hasnt been in a title picture but if you ahve read my BTB you saw the big win he got]
Chris Jericho [I might Push Him... But If I do I wont have the guts to Write out a big Rivalry with the Heel... I will probably end up writing a Triple Threat
Do You have anymore suggestions???

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What do you think of having "cage" main events in my consecutive PPV's? I am planning of putting up a Hell in Cell match in the next PPV then followed by a Triple Cage man on the other?

The Anigma

Reaction score
IMO, I don't think it would work. I think you should choose to do one or the other but for me having two consecutive cage-type matches as the main event on a pay-per-view could be a bit too much besides there are only so many things you can do in a cage match. Realistically, I think the fans wouldn't like it but at the same time they would be interested in seeing a triple cage match. I think you should change the hell in a cell to a different match type. Maybe a scaffold match this way you can have someone take a sick bump off of it and then the superstars are forced to be put inside of a cage. That cage would be the triple cage. Just my opinion...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
IMO, I don't think it would work. I think you should choose to do one or the other but for me having two consecutive cage-type matches as the main event on a pay-per-view could be a bit too much besides there are only so many things you can do in a cage match. Realistically, I think the fans wouldn't like it but at the same time they would be interested in seeing a triple cage match. I think you should change the hell in a cell to a different match type. Maybe a scaffold match this way you can have someone take a sick bump off of it and then the superstars are forced to be put inside of a cage. That cage would be the triple cage. Just my opinion...

No I mean is I will do a HIAC main event in my next PPV then a triple cage match in my next next PPV...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Oh, I see what you mean. lol...my bad, man. Well, I think that it would work. The triple cage match will be pretty tough though imo but I think you should go for it.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I think having two cage matches on consecutive PPV's would weaking the first cage match, you take the wrestlers to the limits in HIAC, hence the name. Then you have a triple cage match and it basically cancels it out.

But that is me looking at it as if it was a real promotion on telly.

TRI

Reaction score
I think Hell in a Cell is the end of a feud, nothing can top that. Maybe have a cage match first, and have a faulty ending, and then go on to announce Hell in a Cell.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have a pretty much Jobber Cruserweight in my BTB that I want to push. Should I push him to the CWA title over time or to the Primetime title quicker

Switchy

Reaction score
TRI: I'm not having a go at you but I don't want questions like that in my thread. This is like reviewing a show, just posting it in my own thread. You'll see my opinions when I do review.
Gards: It depends how much you think the push would go over. If you think he wouldn't look good in the ME scene, push him to the primetime title and if you really have high opinions then push him to the ME but I'd prolly give him a midcard title feud along the way with him maybe losing out which could get him into a bigger feud if you get him screwed outta title with a run in maybe..

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Royal Rumble

I am writing my Royal rumble but i really can't be bothered writing it out in full.
Can i have your opiniouns, is it too important to write the whole match in full or can i just write the last few eleminations plus a small recap and the order of eleminations?

moiversion1

Reaction score
I think you should write it in full, there are many things you can do in a rumble. You can push several wreslters, do some upset eliminations, start new feuds etc...It's good to really write it IMO

Evil Austin

I personally wrote it on Full but you don't have to I did it because i am an experienced writer and i know how to write it out alright but You can do whatever works for you if you want to just write eliminations and write out the end once the last 4 or 5 are in the ring you can .. whatever works for you.. remember no one is pushing you there is no deadline take your time and make it good that was my one and only mistake.....

Whatever you decide to do i will be reading.....

TRI

Reaction score
No problem, I have another question though. What's your opinion on realism or no realism?