TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
TRI: My opinion on that matter is mixed. I like arealsitic BTB's as in having proper storylines and not randomly pushing whoever you like but the thread DX 3:16 made about the cage and ladder matches I disagree on. You should be able to have whatever matches you like on a show and although it may be "unrealsitic" who will actually give you bad reviews for having a cage and ladder match on the sme night?

xtremebadass

Hey Switchy, I personally think, just wanted to know what you thought, was TNA iMPACT! running out of gas towards the end? Quality wise?

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...I was thinking the same thing Impulsive. No offense, DX but I wouldn't consider you an experienced writer.

Anyway to the subject at hand, generally the Royal Rumble match is very important to a BTB. I had written my Royal Rumble match out in full and it took quite a bit of time so if you don't have the time to write it out in full then don't but if you have the time than by all means write it out in full.

The reason you should write it out in full is simple. There are so many things that you can do with a Royal Rumble match as moiversion1 pointed out, however, if you feel that it would work better for you to write it out in recap form then do that. Whatever you decide to do, just be sure to write it out carefully and take your time with it.

Switchy

Reaction score
XBA: I did tell you on AIM that I thought it wasn't at the standard that it oncewas and in a way it was a sinking ship and I think you may have left it at the right time before it lost prestige. Your new Raw show is good and I've seen it although not reviewing often and this fresh start amyh ave been just what you needed.

xtremebadass

I think making Joe champ was the best way to end TNA iMPACT! personally, because I think that's what everyone wanted from TNA and haven't seen before, it was a good ending even though I went a little past that with Booker T, which really discouraged me...

anyways...when are we going to see Switchy flying solo in his own BTB again?

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, what do you think about my BTW new logo? I think it looks more professional,lol

TRI

Reaction score
Looks like shit CMS:wink_7: :yes:

Just kidding, pretty good, who did it for you?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, I think the logo looks pretty good but it looks familiar...hmm...lol...nice logo, man.

HulkStar

Hey BTB vets I was wondering if you guys had any tips on Writing out a Elimination Chamber Match... I have one coming and Its my 1st time trying to Write one...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah! The logo is very familiar, hmmm..., looks live I've seen it every Monday nights... nice logo...

The Rated R CMStar

It was made by C4.

Just part of the C4/Weebo war over BTW GFX exclusiveness, lol

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I have to write also one and my advice is to know the in and outs of the match, watch the previous matches. You can also check out the previous one wrote for SWA

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that i am back from my ban, and i will continue to do the end of the year awards! USW will also continue!