TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
You don't have to answer this.

Chris Benoit, what happened?

Switchy

Reaction score
Dylan: That's not really relevant to booking and I said when I made this thread that I will only answer questions associated with BTB.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It has everything to do with BTB. Because he is dead, I can't use him in my btb. Now answer the question.

Switchy

Reaction score
Dylan: How the hell was I supposed to know when you said " Chris Benoit, what happened?" how is that refering to BTB. If I knew what you meant I would've answered the question and anyway my answer is he is a loss to some BTB's but not many people would've used him anyway with their pre made companies but as for those who wanted to I guess it's tough luck.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Thanks... 1 more

I was thinking of bringing a second brand into my BTB (wCw) would this help me out at all?

Switchy

Reaction score
Dylan: I can't say if it would work or not bevcause that's all down to you/your partner (if you get 1) and how it's written but overall I'm against the idea. I know you are desperae to get more reviews and are going to these measures because of it but such big additions to a BTB don't always work andI think if you were to add WCW maybe do it in a different BTB (I'm not telling you to quit, i'm just suggesting that it may be the best idea).

moiversion1

Reaction score
what's the most important to write a good match ? I ask this because people like long long matches, it makes a show looks good even if I think most of the guys just read the start and the end of the match ?

edgehead09

Reaction score
switchy, what do u think of my current Higher Power storyline in ECW vs. WWE on ECW with Edge/Majors/Kennedy and the recent loss of Kofi/Carlito/Burke and the mystery of who the higher power is

Switchy

Reaction score
moiV1: I think it's all about quality is better than quantitity. Yes if you can make a match good and long than fair play to you but just think about how WWE present their matches and try and give it a similair layout. See who does what moves and if they do it in a special order and then try and identify that and incorperate it into your matches.
Nate: I haven't read your last show but the first show or 2 I read with the higher power was pretty good. It gives Edge a whole new character, which seems quite darker and with a crew like that it could be very successful.

chessarmy

Here are a few:

Red Alert
Warzone
Christmas Bash
New Year's Resolution
No Rules Allowed (all matches No DQ)
Retribution (Mania PPV)
Implosion
Collision
Wrestlebowl (another Mania type PPV)

TV Show names:

*COMPANY NAME* TV
Clash!
Warzone
Retribution
Slam! TV

TRI

Reaction score
What do you think of the PPV that I just posted?

HulkStar

Here are a few:

Red Alert
Warzone
Christmas Bash
New Year's Resolution
No Rules Allowed (all matches No DQ)
Retribution (Mania PPV)
Implosion
Collision
Wrestlebowl (another Mania type PPV)

TV Show names:

*COMPANY NAME* TV
Clash!
Warzone
Retribution
Slam! TV

Damn Those are actually pretty good...
You use any of them???

HulkStar

Hey um BTB vet's i was wondering if Im Following WWE Storylines to much with this. The BTB just began so Im trying to stray away from them:

Randy Orton vs EveryOne-
He pissed off Regal and Has a Elimination Chamber Match for his title at the ppv

Triple H vs. Big Show-
Big Shows return they will battle out for hhh's rumble win at the ppv in a Gimmick match

AMW vs. Londrick-
New Tag Team, attack Champs. Become number 1 contenders simple normal Rivalry

Kennedy vs. CM Punk-
Punk wins IC championship Kennedy attacks him they have their match [might go to Mania fueding IDK]

The Rated R CMStar

Well, concerning feuds, you just have to go away. I might say that it sucks, but IDK if you will be able to make it work. For example, does a Rikishi vs GM storyline seems interesting?, thought so, but still you can be able to make it work.

On another point, by this point and being Wrestlemania you should basically knowyour card

HulkStar

Its Not Mania Im Setting Up for Mania The PPV im concered about is No Way Out.. I still have One More PPV after it but Mania will be set already...

Also, One More Issue is if I should try and gve a Mid Carder a Main Event status Push [Like Leviathon did for Shelton] Im scared about it cuz it might be ruin the btb... But It could be very Unique and awesome