TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Oh nvm I thought one of the bookers was Aussie_Ash... old member way back when. Anyways.... anyone got any suggestions for a BTB partner that I can contact?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

ok that was really weird dylan. anyway you could always try cristian cage again??

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

well hes the only option i see at the moment, unless you want to bring someone new to the forum

Playmaker

Reaction score
hey guys...yp dylanfsd i sent my promo samples to u

hope u like it

Switchy

Reaction score
BKB: Well I was planning for a new BTB called RWF but I've got an even better surprise up my sleeve so look out.

Dylan: Yes! j/k, just give it time and don't give up just because you aren't getting reviews. Most BTB's get rough patches like that and I've experianced not getting reviews several times and it's nothing to worry about.

Nate: To improve as a writer I don't really need to explain. It comes on itself through experiance and as you write more the more famailiar you come to it. As for booking there really is no righht and wrong for booking in BTB, just do what you think is right for the BTB because although others may disagree with what you do you are doing what you think is right for the show and it often pays off if you stick with it.

McLovin

Reaction score
I'll keep the trend going, what do you think of my BTB (Smackdown: After Wrestlemania 24)?

xImpulsive

Reaction score
i kno this is kind of giving my storyline away but i am doing a One Night Stand ppv, and there are a WHC and WWE Championship match on the line, i was thinkin, should i have one person win a WHC or wwe championship match or have both of them win and then go on. If they were to both win then both titles will go on to ECW, why one u think i should do?

Alfie

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around lately.

I'll be reviewing some shows before HOPEFULLY posting APW 2 within 24 hours.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The BTB rules had made some updates and we are going to be more strict in dealing with spams, double posts and bumping old threads. So please refrain of doing this things or else you will get a serious infranction, Thank you!

And also, the official Thread name change and partner request will be now known as The Classified ads. It will be the official thread for searching a partner for your BTB. If you want to change the name of your thread, just pm me. Thanks again!

edgehead09

Reaction score
What do u guys think of my Higher Power storyline in ECW vs. WWE

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok, Levy, I see you...laying the Power down on our candy asses...lol....ill check the rules out

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Are you looking for a long term relationship in the BTB section?

Switchy

Reaction score
Alex: Tbh, I haven't even read it, ask again in a few days, I'll have read it by then.
Levi: Possibly :shifty:
Dylan: Well I already got 1. Ypu'll find out who in a day or two..