• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Switchy

Reaction score
Moiversion1: Well I think that I still have a lot more to achieve in BTB because none of my BTB's haven't really been too successful but I know I can one day achive something big in BTB I just gotta find the right thing for me when it comes to a BTB.

Switchy

Reaction score
DX Degenerate: Tbh, I only read your WM and it looks like you have some really unique sotrylines but I disagree with the way you retired Flair. You have many interesting sotrylines with face/heel turns and your match and promo writing is amazing but your overall booking of shows can improve from what I saw when I skimmed through the rest of it but I'm not saying your bookings rubbish, it could just improve a lil.

Switchy

Reaction score
SWA Anarchy GM: I was shocked when I heard you were leaving SWA and when Weebo left too that added insult to injury basically. I would've preferred if you just put SWA on temporary leave rather than put in replacemtns and I know you want what's best for it but it's just not the same with BKB and Bartman. I dunno what to do to improve it but things jsut don't seem right with 2 new writers. It's like WWE releasing Cena and Batista and replacing them with two guys from FCW if you know what I mean..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i dont think it could go in the longue, i think it would have to either be apart of the betting zone, or another sub forum in the btb section. its a pretty sweet idea though

edgehead09

Reaction score
Switchy, first of all thanks for the compliment and i am very humbled...my question to u is....How can i improve as a booker and writer because they really are two different things

edgehead09

Reaction score
Guys, I would like to apologize to all the people that i reguraly review their shows...it has been very hectic for me as of late with Work/Rap/School/Life and i have not been able to review and write two shows...i have to do some rescheduling of my time but i think i will be able to do it....i plan on my next day off to review as many shows as i can and to try and get most of my shows written so they can be posted...again I apologize because i know you guys work hard on your show and most of yall work hard to help me with my show and yall deserve a return of the favor

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

man its no problem nate. if you dfont have time you really dont need to review shows. a lot of us dont have time to review heaps of shows, so you just do the best you can. if you cant do any, it doesnt matter