TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Dylan: Well I skimmed through quickly and I can't really decide. You are using them equally with the way you push them but I would personally go for the new superstars because they are the future.
Monk: Can't really say 'cause it may be a success but stop being so negative, it may be a success. Isn't the name of your BTB something about proving you're better than the monkeys at TNa and WWE so just try and do that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm negative by nature. You're right though. It just seems a little lengthy given the fact that its running at least 15+ hand written pages per show, and that's after I cut a shit ton.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
What do you think of my BTB?

Switchy

Reaction score
Rosewt: It's ok, not perfect just yet but you need to use more promo's. your shows also seem a little repetitive sometimes with several Euro title matches but apart from that things are pretty good. I also consider you as an up-and-coming booker so stick with TMW :thumbsup:

TRI

Reaction score
Switchy what do you think of my BTB?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Thank you ^^

Switchy

Reaction score
TRI: You are an extremely talented booker and you have proved me wrong from when I used to think you were only good in tourneys and couldn't pull off a BTB because yuor current BTB is amazing. I can't say anything bad except that your matches and promo's can sometimes be inconsistant like you can write an amazing in-character, action packed promo and then follow up with a not so good promo and it's the same with matches. I would say you are an up-and-comer to but you are past that stage and will definately be pushing for the big 5 soon.

Evil Austin

if you have been updated with my waw thread.. (if not than you might want to have a peek at it.) In my leave of absence who do you think will be taking over and keeping my story lines fresh .. (just like have a wild guess..) (its someone who we all know and is not someone who just signed up..)

Switchy

Reaction score
DX 3:16: I actually think you got a big booker and think you may have actually got SWA Anarchy GM. Dunno why but if you have that would be awesome.

Evil Austin

Well maybe we don't have to get a new sub forum why don't we just have it in the lounge like there is the power ten, voting for awards, chat room, year book, and a few others like storylines and partners why not just add it on ?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
If you know it...What's your honest opinion on my Total Nonstop Action '08 BTB? It's my first, so I'd like tips, or the harsh truth about it.

Switchy

Reaction score
Kronik: You have an amazing amount of skills and you have improved quickly and I can't really criticise anything about your shows. You have an awesome balance of matches and promo's, the matches and promo's are good too (the promo's could be a tad more in character though) and the only way is up for you so keep up the good work.

xImpulsive: No, you don't. You are a good booker and you need to stop being so negative. Have faith in yuor abilities.

Switchy

Reaction score
Anigma: You BTB is legednary. It is currently the longest running BTB on IWF and it's not jsut the fact it's been going ages that makes it good, it's the fact that your matches and promo's are absolutely fantastic and you definately deserve your spot in the HoF.