TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
Who do you think is the next big Booker here?

Switchy

Reaction score
TRI: Nate757, he hasn't been here that long but I already think he is a very talented booker. If you look at his work and compare it to mine when I was booking for that long you could tell that his is about 2 or 3 times better than mine. He is very underated.

Switchy

Reaction score
Dylan: i'm not going to lie and say it's amazing and be the fan favourite but to be honest I haven't been looking at many BTB's recently but when I get back on the scene with my own BTB I promise that I'll start to check out your shows.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
:/ Not suprised really. 1-0 reviews doesn't say much.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^As I said, I promise that I'll review. Also if you want more reviews, ask people to review it when you review theirs.

The Anigma

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the current BTB landscape?

Switchy

Reaction score
I think the BTB section is great atm. There are tons of good BTB's and with CMS and Levi now at the top (I remember when they were newbies lol) things are really different now and with XBA's new BTB as well I'm really liking things. There are also a lot of up and comes in the BTB section who are improving rapidly.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Have you read my BTB? If so, what did you think? Could you give me tips on how to improve?

Switchy

Reaction score
Nick_2007: I think your BTB skill isn't at par with the likes of Levi but at your stage of booking it's normal but after reading through your shows I have noticed a gradual improvement of your booking and match writing skills and my only complaint is your promo's are slightly out of character. You will definately improve in time and I see a lot of potential in you as a booker so stick with it.

Nick_2007

Reaction score
^^ I really need to work o my promos, and my matches could be a tad bit longer. Thanks! Rep coming your way soon!

The Anigma

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Xtremebadass' WWE Raw:Real American Wrestling? Do you think it can/has surpassed TNA: iMPACT?

Switchy

Reaction score
It is a great BTB and XBA has impressed me even more now wit his promo's and he is definately using it to his advantage with a raw roster with as much promo ability as that but it has definately not surpassed iMPACT yet. Real american Wrestling will need a lot more work before it reaches iMPACT's level of prestige.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
In my BTB, should I stick to ECW originals, or the New Superstars? (When you read it)