TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Just what i told you man, stay with WAW and try to improve it. Wow! So HEW is also 9 months old. Wow! lol...

moiversion1

Reaction score
my advice is that you shouldnt be obsessed with the power ten or the reviews
Do your BTB for fun, because you enjoy your storylines, you enjoy create your own things.
If after one or two weeks, you are always bored because you dont do the power ten, let me tell you that you'll never get the top spot
Stick with your BTB and people will see you as a consistent writer and this will make your BTB popular.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Once i had started WAW exactly two weeks ago. In two weeks i had posted. One dejavu ppv, 5 weekly shows, one tv special draft and a royal rumble in full it is alot and i had a plan to take a few days off of it and go to a simpsons btb which was a joke but it was going to be good it worked in other places before it got bashed when coming here. So i had came back to waw.

Stick with it, and the reason you may be tired of it is in what you have written. 2 PPVs and 6 other shows in 2 weeks is way to much most people wouldnt even put that out in 2 months, slow down post 1 show a week if you stick with it and just do it for fun.

TRI

Reaction score
Really, do whatever you want. If you're having fun with WAW then do that, if you think you have another idea for a BTB then do that one then.

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree, I try not to do that unless the show is amazing and the whole point of the template if I remember was that it was to give construtive criticism and you can't accuse me of plugging my BTB c'ause I don't have one :p

Switchy

Reaction score
As everyone else said, stick with it. You may not have respect now but none of us did when we first started BTB and along with respect also comes reviews if you have an expreainced BTB. BTB's have bad patches, most of which at the start of a BTB so things are only expected to get better as you keep with the BTB and your booking skills should also improve as you get more and more writing practice.

I never really appreciated your booking but now I see that you really want to be successful and I have a lot of respect for that you just gotta persevere with it and you will be a success, take Levi and CMS for example who have both said how long it took for them to be successes...

Evil Austin

Thanks guys. This is my bottom line as of now -

WAW IS CONTINUING BUT - It may be a day or two until i may post something with in the last two weeks i had done two pay per views and one tv special and five weekly shows it is alot for anyone here and i am running out of ideas so i am taking a few days of waw to bring myself back up with it and than waw is coming back.

Thanks to everyone....

wwerko619

Reaction score
^ Good choice, I see in the future, your logo being on the #2 or #1 spot in the power 10. Il keep reviewing, and if you need help with storylines or anything, just send me a PM, il gladly help you out.

Evil Austin

Thanks alot man. The reason i was getting tired of waw cause in two weeks i had over seven shows up and two of which were ppv's and i used up all my ideas.

Thanks alot man for offering your help. I am here for you aswell.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BTB bumps

ok i may be new in this section here but something really irritates me. im not pointing fingers at ayone, but i just want this to stop. why do people bump their threads? its just annoying. i mean sure you should have one or two news updates a week, but saying things like any more reviews, or i worked hard on this so please review it is just agitating. you are really just bumping your thread to make it get more replies. now i think it should stop. anyone else wnat to review this thread >_>

Evil Austin

Yeah i have done it once before but i do agree We should stop I don't do it anymore.

moiversion1

Reaction score
ok i may be new in this section here but something really irritates me. im not pointing fingers at ayone, but i just want this to stop. why do people bump their threads? its just annoying. i mean sure you should have one or two news updates a week, but saying things like any more reviews, or i worked hard on this so please review it is just agitating. you are really just bumping your thread to make it get more replies. now i think it should stop. anyone else wnat to review this thread >_>

I completely agree with that

The Rated R CMStar

If you want to bump it, post some interim news, or some Internet rumors.

All the desperate advertising should be made in the Advertisement Thread

C4

I don't exactly 'bump' my XWA thread, I just post some news and updates. But the thread goes inactive anyways for weeks because I don't have time to post shows.

But then again, you're right man! Nobody should bump their BTB threads unless they have to post some major update of the BTB, news on upcoming shows or a new show or something like that.

Anthony7

Reaction score
yeah i did it on my old one and it just made it look really scruffy! I don't do it anymore