TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I agree and disagree for the fact I am not completely sure what you are on about. If you mean like the needless spam when the writers are jsut using it to get more views than yes I agree but I disagree if you mean the news and previews that are posted, that would be like telling WWE not to put news on WWE.com pretty much.

The Rated R CMStar

I think he means when people bump their threads asking for more reviews, saying how hard they work on the show

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Is it ok if you put say my show will be up tonight shortly so keep reading and review because if not sorry:(

Switchy

Reaction score
It's ok if the show is running a few days late but the rest of the time post it in the advertisement thread.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well everyone I am here to announce that Weebo is stepping down as the writer for SWA Riots. So once again the SWA has an opening for a writer of their own show in an established BTB. If you are interested please PM me because I am in charge of finding a new writer. So if anyone is interested please let me know.

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok, now things are just getting out of hand. First you now Weebo? Btw, I wouldn't like the job, no offense or anything I just wouldn't and things will never be the same in SWA now. Is this temporary or permamnent and are you still coming back btw?

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I will admit things are getting a bit out of hand in the SWA right now. Well Switchy don't worry there are not a lot of people who would like the job I'm sure. But you know we need someone to step up. At the moment I have no idea Switchy. Weebo likes to throw wrenches in my plans lol

xtremebadass

woa...people actually are that desperate for reviews? I would say, okay, a preview for your show is a good bump, maybe an interview, but it's an unwritten rule of BTB..." Don't be a bitch! " I mean, you post in your own thread " Oh review my show, come on, this is unfair, I worked hard..." blah blah blah, everyone works hard here, my advice is get off your ass and review other Bookers' work and maybe you'd get some reviews, oh I can't wait until I get back into this lol

If they do that for more replies, that's even worse, I didn't get a 600+ reply TNA iMPACT! with pulling that off, that's just a bitch move man

xtremebadass

I just want to thank everyone for scoping out the new BTB, my show will soon be up and I am anxious to see what you guys think, plus I am anxious to see what the competition is doing as well, I will probably post my show today so let the chaos return

wwerko619

Reaction score
First of all, who would bump their thread? All I do is post news, and trash talk. But this is a good rule, and im willing to follow it. Hey! I actually know someone who bumps their thread....* blank *.

Anyways, good rule!

-TJ-

Well I hope writing two BtBs might get me loyal reveiwers. lol.

P.S. XBA good show.......

-TJ-

I would end up doing it cause i would get pissed doing back to back shows with no reveiws...... -_-

xtremebadass

The thing is, if you see you aren't getting reviews, don't work your ass off on another show, review other's shows and just wait, a review or two are bound to come in, and if that doesn't work, it's your decision, you can give up, or press on in the face of adversity!

I felt so legendary right there

The Rated R CMStar

Quick question, do you think CM PUnk might be able to put Triple H over his shoulders and apply to GTS