TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Another question. I am not entering in too much detail because I am actually very high in this storyline and I plan on going with it, but it borders the Russo line.

How would you receive an Eddie Guerrero imitator storyline?

edgehead09

Reaction score
i dont know, it would get close to the no dead ppl rules, but if it was to push a mega heel then it would be a hell of a push, up to your morals basically

Switchy

Reaction score
I wouldn't personally mind. He's dead and nobody can help that and some people may be offended by it but I think it would work great with a sort of physcho character like when Mickie was impersonating Trish but this would be a lot bigger and controversial. It's a good storyline idea but it may not be worth the risk...

Evil Austin

Yeah its worth a risk if i was mod or admin or whatever i would let people have dead people on roster its not like we killed them its not our fault. Its just a fake btb for peeps sake its not like this is getting on TV. so i say you should do it ?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am sorry if I am currently inactive these days *Uh-oh! is the curse happening*, I am taking up midterm exams this week and I think I can't be online as usual. I'll be back next week and try to review your BTB's and catch up on the happenings in the BTB Section. Thanks!

PS: I'll still try to post a show this week to prevent me from kicking out from the #2 spot of the Power 10, so stay away from my spot!!! :D

-TJ-

Well awards for BtB month of Feb. are coming soon I believe in the 14th? Any guesses for who you think gets the awards?

-TJ-

Booker of the month
Best Match of the month
Best Promo of the month
Most Improved Booker of the month (so me)

Also on my show I'm gonna make the ME end quickly so I can find out whos doing the whole

BM - ME

WM - N/A

BP - Opener

WP - N/A

Great Show Check out mine.

Edit - Show is posted drop a reveiw

The Rated R CMStar

We used to have Big Awards every 4 months, however people asked for more frequent awards so we now we have those awards every month and the big ones evry 3 month

xtremebadass

oh, so I can have this thing in my sig for three months until the next Trib award is awarded to someone else?

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I think there should atleast be a Pay Per View of the month every month, instead of the three month thing. This is how i think the awards should be every month.

Booker of Bookers-
Best Match of the Month-
Best promo of the month-
most improved booker of the month-
Pay Per View of the month-

just my opinion though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with Nick. Having a PPV of the Month makes sense and should be added to the monthly awards.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
You should tell it to nate757, I gave him the position to be in charge in this month's BTB Monthly Awards and I think he will start it on Feb. 14, 2008, Valentines Day :love: :hug:

The Rated R CMStar

Again, Booker of Bookers shouldn't be monthly, it should only be awarded in the Big Award Edition every 4 months