TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Can someone help?

Please can someone help i am confused on what BTB is and how it is done?

Sorry if it is in the wrong topic

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Basicially you create your own Federation, (WWE, TNA, ROH...ETC) Or you can create your own. You book matches and determine the winners, you also do promos too... your incharge of your company and do what you want with it (PPVS... champs, rivals...Etc.)

Evil Austin

i am sure someone will explain it better than me but yeah.

a btb stands for "Be the Booker"

- That means you can make up your own show like my one for example waw "We are Wrestling" or use an old one like TRI did and continue from wwe version of 2006.

- You make your own rosters put whatever superstars you want on it besides dead people.

- Make champions, stables, rivalries and good looking shows.

and most of all

HAVE FUN

Evil Austin

sorry if this has been asked before but will a storyline where i create someone and bring them in to the roster an do a collin dilani rofl at the spelling but you can tell what it is. anyway and after about 4 or 5 weeks of doing random squash matches with him something happens ? that there is a point to it ?

would anything like this work ?

PureGreatness

Reaction score
Ok thanks so does this mean there is no-one else that helps i pretty much do everything?

Evil Austin

if u do a show like wwe for example and you have raw and smack and ecw on it you can get another member to be raw and u be ecw and something like that if you can't do it all by yourself.

TRI

Reaction score
I just have a question, is there a reason why most people aren't reading my shows? I review most people's work, and I get nothing but good praise from the people who do review my shows. Not trying to be cocky or anything, but I personally think that I'm definitely one of the best bookers on this site, but I don't feel that anyone actually takes the time to read my shows, bar a select few. I know I might come off sounding a bit like a jackass by saying this, but I just want to know.

Evil Austin

Thats how i felt it took atleast a day after posting the show for someone to read the show .. and even more to review it. but than after a bit when people got used to it they reviewed alot ?

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Yea i agree, thats happening to me to, like i see people looking at my thread, but i get no reviews. Idk maybe i just suck

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Haha guys its not that your bad writers or that your shows are not any good either. We all go through this especially newer BTB's. When SWA was new, we barely got any reviews for almost a month and a half. You just gotta persevere and keep at it. People are reading your shows just to see if they like the product or not. You guys will get people hooked it just takes some time.