TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
That plaque looked so sick too. Why don't you keep the one in your sig and change the one in your ava, everyone can agree on that... I think.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Damn, you love to double post and people wonder why you were banned...

Levi I haven't ever wrote a womens match (lol) but I think it all depends on how you think the two diva's would feud. Some types of feuds will only work with some competitors (I find this very true about womens wrestling) so if you make the right choices it will most likely work.

As for CMS, as it's midcarders I'd prolly go for a elimination style match and that would be your best bet but you may want to add some stipulation in there just to make it more intriging but it's all up to you, knowing you it will be successful either way.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
lol i didnt mean to double post, i posted one of them in the wrong section. and i didn't get banned for spamming, it was for posting spoilers

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Ok my bad, but I was just saying, I wasn't like "telling you off" or anything, that's Levi's job :p

The Rated R CMStar

I didn't think it made sense to carry a Booker of Bookers plauqe from January through February, but what the heck, I'll put it back

Switchy

Reaction score
*Switchy and Weebo both give CMS a round of applause for putting the plaque back on*

Ok, I know it's gonna be a kinda biased answer posting it in the BTB Lounge but I'm in a pretty tough situation. I have a lot of homework and stuff to do and I've been taking ages to sort out my new BTB and things have been getting too much with the e-fed as well so I've decided that's it would be best if I either do BTB or the e-fed. What do you guys think I should do?

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, I still can't put the plaque back, I removed it and when I did it I post it on the desktop of another computer, and forgot to uploaded it to Photobucket

edgehead09

Reaction score
*Switchy and Weebo both give CMS a round of applause for putting the plaque back on*

Ok, I know it's gonna be a kinda biased answer posting it in the BTB Lounge but I'm in a pretty tough situation. I have a lot of homework and stuff to do and I've been taking ages to sort out my new BTB and things have been getting too much with the e-fed as well so I've decided that's it would be best if I either do BTB or the e-fed. What do you guys think I should do?

BTB BTB BTB BTB BTB

LOL...seriously though this place needs another HoFer

The Anigma

Reaction score

I think that you should do whichever doesn't take up too much time so you can balance things better.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Now I wanna spoil! I also have a 6 man elimination match for my next PPV. But as for you since I believe you got great main eventers compared to mine, I better go for an Elimination Chamber match.

Here's my question. Currently, I am also working on a storyline for my Women's Division, since my women/divas are really the athletic ones and not some cover girls. So I am just curious to those who also have a Women's Divison in their BTB. Have you thought of a crazy storyline for the ladies or are you just facing two women for the title?

I've never had much of a crazy storyline for the divas, I usually stick with a basic storyline such as jealousy or clashing identities where one diva is completely different from the other as far as their character goes. For example, Melina's character is hollywood and diva-like whereas Mickie James isn't. Both are different characters and I usually play off of their differences to birth a rivalry. But to be honest, it's tough to come up with a crazy storyline for divas though I was planning on having a lesbian angle between Beth Phoenix and Mickie James lmao...but I dropped it...

Switchy

Reaction score
Sorry if I sound like I'm mkaing a big deal about it but whatever I do I feel I'll be letting somebody down. If I leave the e-fed Montana and all those guys will be angry at me and as it's ust started back up it could go straight back down with my absense (prolly won't but if) and if I decide not to go back to BTB, I feel I'll be letting my "peeps" down. I think I'll sleep on it and have a decision tommorow morning...

The Ripper

Reaction score
im starting to put together ideas for a new btb this is a roster list i have put together

Austin Aries
Aj Styles
Christopher Daniels
Carlito
Davey Richards
Eric Young
Gregory Helms
James Storm
Lance Cade
Matt Hardy
Matt Sydal
Petey Williams
Shawn Spears
Chris Harris
Tank Toland

Briscoe Brothers
London & Kendrick
Motor City Machine Guns
Basham & Damaja

Angel Williams
Beth Pheonix
Gail Kim
Mickie James
O.D.B
Talia Maddison
Victoria

anybody got any suggestions on who to add (if any are needed) or people you think might not be so good etc.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Well by seeing you have quite a highflying style of roster I'd add Homcide and Senshi/Low Ki but seeing as you also have Chris Harris in the roster I can see you adding someone like Elijah Burke or Shelton Benjamin too. AS for the female roster it looks pretty good and I wouldn't change that at all. I'm not the greatest fan of Basham and Damaja and would much rathe see a team like LAX or Cryme Tyme there instead...