TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't know who to specifically add but I think you need a couple more tag teams so the tag team division will be a bit more alive and you'll have more teams going against one another instead of the same teams facing off. I like your singles roster but one thing that I don't like is O.D.B being in the woman's division. I don't know I just personally don't like her character all that much. Just my opinion but I think the roster looks pretty good and you could have some great matches put together with that particular roster.

MJ807

Reaction score
Expect to see the long awaited XFC PPV Killer Instinct up sometime this weekend or the latest Monday.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I've never had much of a crazy storyline for the divas, I usually stick with a basic storyline such as jealousy or clashing identities where one diva is completely different from the other as far as their character goes. For example, Melina's character is hollywood and diva-like whereas Mickie James isn't. Both are different characters and I usually play off of their differences to birth a rivalry. But to be honest, it's tough to come up with a crazy storyline for divas though I was planning on having a lesbian angle between Beth Phoenix and Mickie James lmao...but I dropped it...

lol... that one is quite interesting, maybe if you do that, you can start by having Beth Phoenix always besides Mickie just like what happened to the Trish/Mickie fued. Then Beth starts to give her some mushy stuffs, giving her a smack in the lips then she will admit that she is a lesbian and she is inloved with Mickie.

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...I was thinking of using that storyline again but I'm not too sure if I will...

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Go with EWA. I know of only a couple of real life TB's that have become super succesful and they are Badass and Anigma so yeah but do whatever you want.

The Ripper

Reaction score
keep doing EWA you dont want to keep changing btb's

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I know alot about BTB, cause i had a really successful one on a different website, if you would like to see a handguide to a popular one. I know alot of stuff that will make it good, but seeing as there is alot of them already, just asking if anyone would like to red one from me?

The Rated R CMStar

Away for the weekend

Well, I might post this on the Entrance Ramp, but I am too lazy, and this is the section I am the most active.

I will not be around during the weekend. I dunno if I would be able to log on, so if you need to PM me or something, please don't. Just PM until late Sunday.

Lol, I did get my BTW Show and WWE vs ECW PPV on time, so I will be staying on the Power 10, or so I hope

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay I'll wait till then to post my show till then so you can review straight off oer you will miss it lol.

edgehead09

Reaction score
BTB Violations

Hey Levy, there are new rules for Banishment and it says BTB Violations- 1 pt. Multiple Violations in BTB- 4 pts.

So what are things you will count as violations..i thought everyone would like to kno so i didnt PM you this question