TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
ok mine are going up soon Levi. I just gotta run through some BTB's before i mak my final descion.

TRI

Reaction score
Alright guys, we really need some more votes for the Power 10, I have only gotten 2 so far. I'm not accepting any past Monday (Eastern Time).

edgehead09

Reaction score
i would vote but as i havnt been here that lonf i dont want another debocal like wat happened when i tried to do the Power Ten

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well really it is kinda your pinion. Just go around to BTB's and give what you think is the best. Your entitled to your opinion no matter how new you are.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea and when u do weekly shows try to stick to the same pattern..certain color for ur matches, promos, commentators, etc.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey do u guys think i should continue my ECW thread (If you havent seen it, the link is in my thread) or start up a WWE thread that deals with going to war with TNA

The Rated R CMStar

Continue your ECW one. WWE vs TNA is too common and its becoming too generic.

Evil Austin

just a question this is probably a stupid question.

well i will not be on the power ten i think because i have not posted a show yet this week planning something big pay per view for next week. so will there be a new power ten like updated every week as new and old threads grow ?