TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
ya i kinda did a power of five cause i dotn really kno that many btbs that well

Evil Austin

so will the power ten be updated every week when new shows are posted and some new btb's get a chance to get higher up the ranks in the ten ?

i am asking because i know i wont be on it this week no shows done this week but i was asking if it will be updated because next week my huge Dejavu ppv will be up even in about 4 days hopefully.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
so will the power ten be updated every week when new shows are posted and some new btb's get a chance to get higher up the ranks in the ten ?

i am asking because i know i wont be on it this week no shows done this week but i was asking if it will be updated because next week my huge Dejavu ppv will be up even in about 4 days hopefully.

yeah definitely!

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Ok is it just me or does the January awards seem vaugely familiar? CMS and Levi ruling the scene lol. Oh well you can't argue with the best right lol

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Ok is it just me or does the January awards seem vaugely familiar? CMS and Levi ruling the scene lol. Oh well you can't argue with the best right lol

Well.. that also happen during the Anigma/XBA era. That's why Anigma is a 2 (am I right?) time Booker of Bookers winner.

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey, I am just excited that some element of my show got nominated..screw the win..i got niminated

Off Topic: I just got MSN messenger anybody have that

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Nate I know the feeling lol. I remember when SWA was in the first Awards we were around for, we were nominated in like 8 catagories and we were so stoked to be nominated too.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I can't believe I have been nominated in 2 awards, that is amazing. Even after 1 show

The Rated R CMStar

Just nominations. It is kind of obvious BTW, HEW and SWA would dominate the nominations as they are the longer runnings. You can see less and less XB and Anigma in the awards.

It will be a hard battle when we actually get to vote for the awards.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Yeah I got to agree with you. I remember the first time I was around for these Awards, like Anigma, Switchy, and XB ruled the scene. but now its CMS , Levi, Weebo, and myself. It is kinda weird how times change so quickly lol.