TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Why delete Rate the Booker results when RTB is currently going on? The storyline thread can come in use but I don't think it's needed because a couple of subjects brought up there similair ones have been discussed here so maybe not. As for the BTB Feds is that thing still going on?

Switchy

Reaction score
That was a pretty nice idea as well, could've been successful if the contestants were more willing. A lot of them (including myself) were more concerned on their own BTB's.

Evil Austin

My pay per view on my WAW btb information is up. Please go check it out.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Hey, anyone want to review my BTB? its in my sig. If you review mine i will review yours

Please and Thanks :)

Evil Austin

someone please go to my thread and vote on the card for the pay per view .

please

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I like the fact that no one has even finished a full nomination for the jan awards lol. Well shouldnt all these thignsgo in the advertisment section DX 3:16 and xImpulsive

Evil Austin

it can go hear correct me if i am wrong but if this is the chat btb section i am just telling you about the new updates on my btb and to chat them and tell me on my thread. by the way can you check it out ?

Evil Austin

ok than i wont have this here i did not know. but thanks for checking it out.

Weebo

Reaction score
yeah we want to keep this at low pages so if it is just saying go check out my show them please just put it in the advertisement thread

The Leviathan

Reaction score
So I am going to delete the BTB Federations, but what about the yellow pages? Does it works? and I believe, we just open the Power 10 for the discussiond just like what Switchy said, and post the Power 10 on the first page.

The Rated R CMStar

I posted my votes in the Awards, sorry about the plugs, but with the lack of voting, any vote you get practically nominees you.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Thanks for the nominations, please post your nominations also so that I can finalize who the nominees are.