TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
well we already have that other thread that got the whole Power 10 thing started. Just keep that going. You closed it and moved it to the graveyard, but can't you just bring it back?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well... let's see what do the other BTB'ers think about it first, because imo, why do we need another discussion since we can talk it out right here?

Weebo

Reaction score
just so this one isn't filled with that stuff

Switchy

Reaction score
Nice handbook man, I'll rep you but I gotta spread first. This will help a lot of newbies starting their BTB's but I think it sould be moved to the main BTB section because some people may just start their BTB before even realising there's a lounge. I'll post my ideas when I come up with them.

Anthony7

Reaction score
storyline ideas

i need some good storylines does anyboy have any ideas??????????

Switchy

Reaction score
We already have a storyline thread so you should've posted there but don't worry about it. I'm not going to give you any huge details because in BTB you are expected to do the job by yourself but have a storyline that will keep people readuing and builds up through the weeks. It could just be a tag team starting to fall apart or something like who injured Cornette (don't use the Cornette storyline I used that before in an old BTB). Just use any storyline that you think will attract readers.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
All I can and want to say is be creative and check out the 2 handguides that will help you out a bit with devoloping Storylines

Weebo

Reaction score
then just start a new discussion thread

Switchy

Reaction score
Why not just have the P10 on the first post every week and re-open the thread it would be easy to find and you could discuss it without cluttering the lounge up.

TRI

Reaction score
^Everyone votes for who they thunk are the top ten Be The Booker's, and then they are posted it the thread.

Weebo

Reaction score
well we can get rid of the BTB handguide Jmay made, storyline thread, BTB yellow pages, and maybe the rate the booker results