TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Gards Jr. I think honestly, your desperate in search of ideas for fresh material. The whole made up character thing for BTB is just horrendous. It only worked I believe in BTB E-Feds, and still that wasn't good enough. So go back to the real life people.

As for TJ, I have no clue on how to help you man. I use Word Processor, and try to get at least three paragraphs of 25-35 lines in size ten font but thats what I use. I doubt that will come in handy in anyway, as I don't know what the hell Words Perfect is.

I'll be posting Other Promotion Rosters and Champions soon for PRIDE. I think it adds a degree of realism, clearing up who is wrestling for which company in the world I've created. Anybody have thoughts on this?

Great idea in my opinion actually. I actually did something like this in my ECW BTB where I recapped all the latest results for the other promotions pay per views, and what not. Of course, I couldn't go as in depth as you can with PRIDE. I think its a magnificent idea, and you should do it.

CT Styles

I'm seriously considering posting the second part of No Way Out in recap. I mean, I just started Christmas Holidays six and a half hours ago. It'll be just so I can start fresh with an episode of RAW leading up to 'Mania. It won't really annoy anyone though will it? If I do it?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
It won't really annoy anyone though will it? If I do it?

Like you said, you just started the break a while ago. The No Way Out card is pretty big, and I think you should just take your time. Write a segment, or two a day. Think about whats more on the top of the priorities list:

a) give a good No Way Out pay per view, which will be the last super card before the big show.

b) give an above average RAW which will just be a part of a set of other RAW's to build up 'mania.

It's your choice though. I'll give a full review when posted btw.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'd just take my time and go in full. When you write in full, your shows are pretty damn amazing CT.

Moonlight Drive

CT, you've gotta write the whole thing up, just take your time. I was pretty pumped for Part 2 and I'd be rather disappointed if it wasn't in full.

Mah reviews will be heading round in the next few days, I've skimmed over some shows, Levi, Jimmeh, CMS, CGK and some others will be getting some reviews from me soon.

The Rated R CMStar

I got a question. Will anybody will be actively reviewing this days? I mean, I have two PPVs coming, WrestleBowl for BTW and Royal Rumble for WWF1998, and I dont want to work in them if I know that when I post them nobody will be around.

Moonlight Drive

I'll still be reviewing shows, although I usually do them all in one heap so it might not be for a good few days afterwards.

Beer

I got a question. Will anybody will be actively reviewing this days? I mean, I have two PPVs coming, WrestleBowl for BTW and Royal Rumble for WWF1998, and I dont want to work in them if I know that when I post them nobody will be around.

I will be able to review one.

Probably. Won't be going anywhere since I'm going to France in like Spetember, and that'll cost an absolute shitload.

Evil Austin

I often review BTB's I haven't in the past two or three days but Ill get back into it. I also have a PPV coming up myself being Turning Point which has two weekly shows until the PPV event. Hopefuly just like CMS said there would be anyone who is willing to review around.

Also I am about to post my next SWF Uproar episode in about an hour or so but this one will be in recaps I had a busy week and I could only write promo's in full. Anyway though it does suck that we barely get reviews around this would be the fourth show we are posting one after each other. :cry: Remember guys we rep and review back.

seX-Power

I usually return reviews and try to review PPVs if I catch them. I should probably be more active in reviewing but it's tiring if you just plain don't like the show, but I still try lol.

I would also review both the PPVs most likely, CMS.

I owe you, X.

Honestly, some shows I don't review because I just can't read them. Sitting down and reading them makes me feel like ergh.

seX-Power

I owe you, X.

Honestly, some shows I don't review because I just can't read them. Sitting down and reading them makes me feel like ergh.

Putting my name before talking about reading crap shows makes me suspicious and sad.

Also, if you do review, please wait 'till Raw is posted, probably tomorrow.