TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

No CMS I didn't mean that maybe I didn't quite explain myself correctly.

Ill try again simpler; I will be not having previews before shows only posting the shows like I have been doing straight away. I only will have a good preview for a PPV. Basically I have been posting shows without previews for the shows a few days before is this a good thing or no?

Beer

In that case, fine, nobody that I can see cares about previews, and people use them to bump there show really, no offence to people who do it.

The Rated R CMStar

Who the hell cares then? It isn't as if your show previews were previously that long.

Man, you do know how to waste a post. Seriously, do the prevew the way you want. Isn't really important.

Moonlight Drive

“Avaunt! tonight my heart is light. No dirge will I upraise,
But waft the angel on her flight with a paean of old days!”

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I always find it ironic that whenever I post one of my bigger and better shows (Trios Tournament or Decimation) I don't get nearly as many reviews as my normal shows.

I'm just sayin' (Whoa Gregory Helms moment)

One more thing what's your opinion on the way that I do the POI previews? I've tried to make it kind of like an ROH video wire, but with more match anouncements and a full match.

Oh wait I thought of another thing. Is this section always this dead this time of year?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I always find it ironic that whenever I post one of my bigger and better shows (Trios Tournament or Decimation) I don't get nearly as many reviews as my normal shows.

I'm just sayin' (Whoa Gregory Helms moment)

One more thing what's your opinion on the way that I do the POI previews? I've tried to make it kind of like an ROH video wire, but with more match anouncements and a full match.

Oh wait I thought of another thing. Is this section always this dead this time of year?

People generally avoid reading longer shows I guess.

Don't think I've ever really read a preview form you, so IDK.

And the section is just dead right now. Don't think it's an annual thing, because I'm pretty sure the section was going well this time last year.

The Rated R CMStar

It's not dead, the thing is, because you see and there are many shows posted a week, however what we are missing are more reviewers.

However, I truly think that HEW's Explosive Fest, BTW's WrestleBowl and the BTB Trios Tournament can add some much needed spark

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am having a training everyday that's why I fail to get a review to your BTB's. I need to accomplish 150 hours and I am already done 50! :D

Currently, the stuffs I can only do is wrirting HEW (1 match/promo per day :smh) and updating the BTB Trios Tournament.... I might get back on the track by Christmas Vacation.

PS. lol at the X-mas Skin..... I am just saying...

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
We do need more reviewers. I'd love to review more, but I'm at school for around 10 hours and I'm usually burnt out by the time I get home.

Thanks Rolling Stone. I'll drop a review for your show sometime this weekend.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My matches are going to be written out in recap from now on. Just thought I'd let people know before they read my thread later this week and say, "wtf?"

Moonlight Drive

As long as Funaki (can't be Morrison, that's my idea ho) wins all the belts still, it's fine.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay guys. I am going to start doing some more reviewing but with one twist, I will be using a star rating for all matches and promos. Don't take it too harshly as I match it up to what you can do. Also easier for me to note 5 star matches for Match of the Month.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I haven't exactly been this active on the section in awhile, and I apoligize. Midterms are dropping like flys on me, and studying is overkill. Also, I have been working on a BTB project for quite some time, and I honestly pray that this is the big BTB. I'm writing ahead, and booking ahead. Hopefully, this BTB will be it. By Wednessday next week I will more than likely be finished with examinations, and will be hitting the section full throttle. Expect my BTB before 2009, and expect Diesel with the big dogs soon. Thats all I have to say for now.