TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

^ Actually now that you bring it up my BTB uses that sort of guidline and I wanted to know if I could do it. Basically Chis Benoit has been in my BTB since the begining of 2007 when he was still alive, but now my BTB is set around September is he still aloud to be on the roster after months of being there or do I just finish the feud I have with him and wipe him off?

The Rated R CMStar

You're allowed to still use it.

If you start a BTB in 2006, just as you wouldn't recognize a title match or title change happening on 2007 (real life) when your BTB reaches 2007, there's no need on recognizing the death of that wrestler, as in the timeline created by your BTB, the death didn't occur

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I have not been active at all. But for those of you who do not know, I have been working 12-16 hour days and haven't had time to write thanks to the holidays. But since I did not have to work today since it was my Birthday, I found a bit of time to get some writing in. So expect a return soon. Oh and I hope it does not bother anyone but I am just going to pick up where i left off without skipping ahead. So see you guys soon.

Evil Austin

Well its good to see you back Andrew, was wondering why you were off msn for about a month oh well. Happy B Day

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Andrew!
Good to see you back and hope SWA does to. Just quite sad Team SWA haven't made to the Tournament, lol...

I got a question guys, Can you give me a Japanese Wrestler who's good in mic? A guy who can lead a faction?

CT Styles

Would you guys be pissed off if I posted half of my show in recap so I can concentrate on my other school projects and the PPV?

Moonlight Drive

I honestly wouldn't care. I don't know if you're talking about one show or the shows leading into the PPV, but if it's just short term and it will lead to a better quality PPV I wouldn't mind.

seX-Power

Does commentary matter to you in a BTB? I am saying this as I just posted Smackdown in my thread but forgot to add commentary. I was going to edit in but first i'll see if you all actually care. If not, I may refrain from doing any commentary at all in the future. (barring PPV)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well commentaries can help sometimes as I use them to let the readers give some brief infos about a storyline and feuds, as for the other BTB'ers, I think they use commentaries to highlight a part of the match especially when they insert it in the middle of their matches.

Evil Austin

I use commentary to hype and over exadurate moments in promo's or matches. I just have Joey Styles say things like 'Oh my god' or 'Neither man will ever be the same after that finisher move'. And it makes it seen more painful at times it adds emotion to it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WM: Natalya/Victoria .vs. Wilson/McCool: I hate diva's matches. I am not being sexist at all, but I dont like the divas fighting in WWE. So when I review, expect to see the Worst Match the divas match....unless its fairly impressing, whitch is near impossible for me.

Please, go ahead and tell me how reading women wrestling is any different to reading men wrestling.

seX-Power

Thank you TBKB for partially plugging my BTB there. See what all the commotion is about, go check it out. :shifty:

:ibbanana:

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone give me a Japanese Wrestler who's quite good in the mic? The one who can lead a faction? a well known guy the better :p

seX-Power

Going on BKB's topic, its a treand for most people to rate a Womens match as the worst of the show, but in no way does that help the Booker. Great you dont like Women's wrestling, but I hardly doubt it was written any worse. Writers want real feedback, not just 'I dont like womens wrestling so the match must be bad'.