TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Yeah I also haven't been to active lately, Its holidays here (for me) so I have been out and about doing alot of things, I haven't actually written anything in over a week so don't expect to much from IPW but as far as reviews go, I promised to return reviews and they are coming, I have to post my review for POI's Decption PPV and I will go back and check who else I have to review and you should getv them by tonight or tomorrow just so you (the People that actually reviewed) know. :p

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I have tests all next week, which are 1/3 of my grade, so I won't be as active. I might post a new show, though. It seems like it's been a while.

Qwake

Okay guys, I am done for the year with writing, I just don't wanna be inside with my time off so if I ever get bored or something I may write a little or review a few shows but other then that I am done. This is only for the rest of this year though, I will carry on with my BTB and continue reviewing next year sometime. See you guys next year :D

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
See yah Lennie, and enjoy the holidays man.

I know this is completly irrelevant to the thread, but while I'm at it.. What happened to C4's rep?

Also, expect my next BTB to be up and running in the next two weeks. Here's a question. For a backstory, what kind do you guys prefer? The kind BKB used for his new BTB, where it covers certain dates, and details everything, or the type of BTB that only covers the big points, and such? What are your opinions on posting backstory's in lets say three parts, rather than all together?

-TJ-

Well ima start doing shows for my btb which was put on hold because of personal problems. I got Word Perfect 12 What would be a reasonable amount of lines for a match?

Moonlight Drive

I don't like placing a word/line limit on matches. I just write up the matches and when I feel there's enough written I finish it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
To TJ: Just write enough to get everything you need in it. Face winning in the beginning, Heel attack, false comeback by face, Heel attack more, Heel gets cocky, Face fights back, FINISH

How would people feel about me doing an all created person BTB with a full profile of each person before I start.

Moonlight Drive

How would people feel about me doing an all created person BTB with a full profile of each person before I start.
You won't be able to get through it all.

-TJ-

And you would have to explain personality in deep full form and your viewers would get bored :)

Evil Austin

Ok guys to the SWF readers we are probably going to have a Carnage show up any minute now by my partner wwerko619. But weekly show Uproar this week will still be on Thursday but will be slightly recapped besides the main event, or atleast recapped as least as I can. I had a busy week and haven't had time to start it until now. Just for this one show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
See yah Lennie, and enjoy the holidays man.

I know this is completly irrelevant to the thread, but while I'm at it.. What happened to C4's rep?

Also, expect my next BTB to be up and running in the next two weeks. Here's a question. For a backstory, what kind do you guys prefer? The kind BKB used for his new BTB, where it covers certain dates, and details everything, or the type of BTB that only covers the big points, and such? What are your opinions on posting backstory's in lets say three parts, rather than all together?

It depends on how long and how good it is (wow, it sounds like me describing oral). I'd rather go with one post, it just makes things neater and keeps the thread with less "This is good", "Can't wait for the next Part" type of posts.

I'll be posting Other Promotion Rosters and Champions soon for PRIDE. I think it adds a degree of realism, clearing up who is wrestling for which company in the world I've created. Anybody have thoughts on this?