TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

K, I'll wait.

I was just contuing on with the theme that you were talking about. Honest! :shifty:

Moonlight Drive

I do, sometimes. If it makes me want to continue reading, they've done a good job.

Depends on the show. I love reading anything from CT. But if the show is :n:, then it's a chore.

Qwake

The shows I enjoy reviewing most would have to be from HFH, BKB, CT and some others are good too I just enjoy their matches the most and the rest is up their too. No offence to the other bookers though that's just my opinion. Ill be catching a few more reviews tomorrow after I get some sleep :)

CT Styles

I hate shows that are just too long. Like, every show from CMS is longer than a PPV by me pretty much. I'm not that big of a fan of BTW anyway so don't think that's my shitty excuse. It's gotta have the three e's (which I just made up then tbh) entertaining, enjoyable and enteresting(shut up, I know).

Moonlight Drive

Lol @ enteresting, although I fully agree. I try to keep my shows shorter for that very reason.

I usually enjoy reviewing Levi, CT, XBA, H4H, BKB, X & CMS, which is probably why they're the only ones I review >_>

I hate shows that are just too long. Like, every show from CMS is longer than a PPV by me pretty much. I'm not that big of a fan of BTW anyway so don't think that's my shitty excuse. It's gotta have the three e's (which I just made up then tbh) entertaining, enjoyable and enteresting(shut up, I know).

lul

Too long is also a pain. HFH writes some of the longer shows, but he pulls it off real well. Some of CMS' do tend to drag, while others are good.

Beer

I'd say I enjoy reviewing Pat the most. Not too long, very interesting. Who I would review in order:

1)Pat
2)James
3)Brandon
4)H4H
5)CT
6)Comic
7)Levi

The rest most of the time I cbf to review.

seX-Power

3)Brandon

Review my Raw coming soon imo.

It will get my name up to number two.

On topic, I don't mind long shows, I just hate long matches. Sometimes, I just cbf to read the match and in the review I skim through the matches and review the concepts and feuds behind them. I like to keep my matches generally short but not recap.

There's another question for you:

What is your prefereed match length, in words, for both TV and PPV matches?

For me, I usually average around 600 for weekly, and I haven't ever got up to a PPV yet :)o) but I think I'd go a 1000 word average for it.

Moonlight Drive

I hate word limits. I write the match until I feel that's enough, pretty basic.

On topic, I don't mind long shows, I just hate long matches. Sometimes, I just cbf to read the match and in the review I skim through the matches and review the concepts and feuds behind them. I like to keep my matches generally short but not recap.

When I was a nub and not used to such huge matches, once or twice I read other peoples reviews and just mirrored those. :eek:

It was a long time ago, I apologize to whoever it was.

My PPV matches shall be using the two hundred words = one minute ratio. Yay.

My weekly just tries to cover what the match was like. No word limit.