TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Fun thing is, none of you ask for my permission, like the section rules, you know, say

The Anigma

Reaction score
This is true, CMS. But no one really pays much attention to the rules anyway or just forget what they are.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I thought people would just use common sense and see that when those threads died out, that was it, no one was interested.

-TJ-

Yeah the ask the questions threads were fun at first, but it died out very quickly, becuase people lost interest.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I just can't fathom how little common sense people have.

If you want to ask a question to a booker, you PM them, or ask it in here, considering this is a Chat Room.

What's the point in having this thread otherwise? It's basically solving a problem that does not exist.

Switchy

Reaction score
Oh shit, looks like I ran out of my common sense. Looks like I might need to top up.

And for the record, this thread is the chat room and storylines thread, not the Q&A thread so it does still have a point...

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well I am with -HBK- here as well. I don't think I have it in me to continue writting NWE. I'm so frustrated at myself, but its true. I mena I got GFX for the next ppv for gods sake. I think next time I come back to E- I mean BTB. I'm going to just write the ends, just really long. I'm not sure what to do. Promo's are very easy for me. I just get really lazy, and right now also isn't the best time for me at all. I have like a bunch of creative project's I want to do, and some I need to do. I love BTB with a passion lol, but I just have to not find a BTB that has my niche, or whatever. But I need some way to get shows done faster.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You said this would be your last attempt. So basically, I see that nothing you say should be taken seriously here. You said it would stick. I guess I should stop listening to you.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Did I not just say how upset I was at getting all the graphic's, and how I believed in myself. Who knows? Maybe I am returning to NWE. You don't stop listening to Gards do you? Is this more of a personal remark, rather than just an actual comment. Allow me to correct the last post.

I don't think I have it in me to continue writting NWE

Forget this. Maybe its just the time. As I said I have a lot of stuff to get done, and a lot of pressure is falling on me. I have a due date for my full drivers license test in less than a month, and I have hardly practiced. Maybe the segment I was trying to write is taking me a while to get done, and I'm not to intrested in it myself. We will see. And if you read through the whole post there would be something else you should be asking. Also, BKB do YOU have any ideas on how to make writting the shows a bit more tangible with my actual life?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So you're having a huge cry because someone questioned you, and your bs'ing?

I don't need to listen to Gards. You see people have a mind of their own. Shocking, I know.

Did I question your motives for leaving? No. That is completely irrelevent. It seems that when someone says something, you have to go into a complete defence mode. I suggest you learn to take things without having a huge tyrade, because this is a forum.

Now onto the actual point, do you think I give a shit why you quit? No. I couldn't care less. But when you say, "Oh, NWE shall be my last attempt and I'll make it one of the best!" then quit one show in, do you think that your work is worth anything anymore? Do you think people should listen to what you say if you're obviously saying things for the sake of it? No. If you don't follow through with what you say, it's not worth wasting people's time posting.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Alright well I will admit to it. I do get defenseive in a split second, but if you mean to tell me that you didn't mean that previous post in a negative way. You made it sound as if I'm nothing but a joke, and make a BTB everyhere, and then. Sorry my friend but thats not the case. I'm not going to play the "Life" card, and say you don't have one. I'm just saying why I quit. Is it irellevent? Yes, I agree 101%. I just say that as an excuse.

At the end of the day do I really care what you say, think, or post BKB? Not at all. I respect you as a poster, and your a hell of a good um E-Guy. But posting BTB's, and saying this BTB will be my last is completly my choice, and I can say it a million, and one times.

The Rated R CMStar

And each time people will care less.

Why can you just say you're doing another BTB? There's no rule for doing and stopping 15 BTBs(you have to wait a week to restart after you quit though). But why you have to say it will be your last attempt if it isn't?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I remember long ago, I told my peeps I was done with booking. 2 months later, I came back with another thread. It flopped, but everyone was like, "You're back!" and "I've always loved your booking" and other comments. Definitely motivated me more, as I do love writing. Never say never, I, and others, say.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Exactly, I know where you guys are coming from. But I guess I just say that to try to push myself to actually do the BTB. Ask WCW, he knows how high I was riding on NWE to blow. It just didn't happen. I will stop saying "this is my last btb".