TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
8 month is too long for me but it could be a great hype for a feud. You could do that with your HBK/The Rock feud :shifty:.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Okay I just thought of another Award for the upcoming, BTB Awards (I forgot when will it be..). How 'bout we introduce the Big Comeback Award since there are BTB's that made it's return like WAW, SWA and WWE The Commencement, just an idea, what do you think?

PS: and it might be a one time thing though.

The Rated R CMStar

They will be in November.

What will happen at any time now is me announcing the 3 new HOF inductees.

xtremebadass

Alright, one of my biggest things as a Booker is to keep on schedule. Lately it's no secret that my schedule has slipped dramatically. In an effort to get back on track Raw's 3 Hour Spectacular will not be posted until a week from Monday. It is two positives...1) gets me back on schedule...2) gives me a solid week to write a great show.

Does anyone disagree with my schedule type thing? Do you think it's too long of a wait? Does this make me a bad booker?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, one of my biggest things as a Booker is to keep on schedule. Lately it's no secret that my schedule has slipped dramatically. In an effort to get back on track Raw's 3 Hour Spectacular will not be posted until a week from Monday. It is two positives...1) gets me back on schedule...2) gives me a solid week to write a great show.

Does anyone disagree with my schedule type thing? Do you think it's too long of a wait? Does this make me a bad booker?
I think it's right/ I like your schedule, and you've thrown me off lately lol. I didn't even know you had a show up until yesterday (which I'll be reviewing). I love it when you have a schedule, because it helps me in keeping track of RAW.

Switchy

Reaction score
They will be in November.

What will happen at any time now is me announcing the 3 new HOF inductees.

Won't there be nominations this time?

Oh and seeing as there's gonna be three more people, can you remove me now please?

The Rated R CMStar

Why on Earth would I remove you? The HOF isn't like a club thing, you were voted in, so I won't act against the popular decision.

And last time there was a comitee, but considering there are 2 mods this time, I think XB and myself can handle it

The Anigma

Reaction score
The question is, is there really anyone deserving of being in the Hall of Fame? Not to sound like an ass but I mean there really isn't many Hall of Fame worthy bookers around as of now at least not many I can see.

We've got bookers who can't keep a BTB active for more than a week or so, bookers who just plain out don't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame and then there are bookers who I don't think have put in enough time here to be put in the Hall of Fame. Don't get me wrong. We have some great bookers here on IWF and I respect each and every one of them but that doesn't necessarily qualify anyone to be placed in the Hall of Fame, elite as it is.

I actually think there should be certain requirements for someone to even be thought about being put in the Hall of Fame. I think they should be active in BTB for a certain amount of time and they should have some awards and accomplishments under their belt.

Basically, they should be bookers who have "paid their dues" in BTB so to speak. And I actually think the Committee is better than having two people choose from it. Not that I don't trust XBA and CMS' judgment, I just think it will be better for the section to choose who is in the Hall of Fame.

Again, not trying to sound like an ass or anything, just my thoughts on the BTB Hall of Fame and the current crop of BTB'ers we have right now.

EDIT- This isn't meant to downtalk the section or anything. It isn't meant to disrespect the section or any of its bookers. I think if anything it should be taken as words to motivate the section.

The Rated R CMStar

I can name 5 bookers worthy of being into consideration right now. If you guys feel more comfortable with the comitee, there really isn't much of a problem. It would work the same way.

Time to cheap advertise and on the wrong place :shifty:

Check out Turning Point PPV, all quality reviews will be returned

The Anigma

Reaction score
Nice plug, CMS. You're quite possibly the best plugger...lol...

I can think of maybe three bookers but my last post wasn't meant to discredit anyone or anything. It was more of a rant-type of post with a mesh of my thoughts on the Hall of Fame and how the section appears to be.

xtremebadass

I personally think putting 3 new HOF'ers in is rushing it. Maybe one, two tops. I don't really see anyone who have put as much time as the current HOF'ers into their respective BTB's. Everyone HOF'er dedicated alot of time into their BTB's and the numbers don't lie. The span in BTB years don't lie. No current BTB's or Bookers have put that much time into one successful BTB. Sure maybe 1 or 2 came close, but is that enough to call them HOF?