TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's what most of my rant/post was aimed towards, XBA. lol...It came out easier for you it seems lol...

The Rated R CMStar

I don't want to get into names, but you know, they don't need to be booking RIGHT NOW to be inducted

WCW Rules

Reaction score
If anyone cares, I'm back from 3 days sabbatical. Lennie, HBK, and Spiralshock (?), your feedback is a-coming.

Switchy

Reaction score
Why on Earth would I remove you? The HOF isn't like a club thing, you were voted in, so I won't act against the popular decision.

So you're trying to tell me that you've never gone against the popular decision before in your life? It's not like there are going to be e-riots because of the fact I've been removed from the HoF.

But really, look at all the other Hall of Famer's and look at me, they have all achieved things I've never been able to achieve, they've had amazing BTB's which I haven't and they are all in a class of their own while I am just some little kid sat in the corner who hasn't achieved barely anything. I mean, so what if I get taken out, I may get re-inducted one day once I make some achievemtns that I am proud of but until then the HoF is somewhere I don't belong.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Although I'm not familiar with your accomplishments, I don't think you should discredit yourself so willingly. To me, the goal of having a prolonged BTB is one that is an incredibly static notion. I've not only seen it here, but I've seen it in other places as well. Not only that, but Awards; they're only indicative of other bookers' perception of you and your talents. Award voting can be biased or short sighted. The other biggie; recognition. These are the three fallacies that unfortunately blind us to preconceived ideals of what an ideal booker should be. Credentials and keeping up with a thread are certainly considerable criteria for judging a booker, but they're not everything. Niether is popular opinion, or recognition. Sometimes, miniscule details can make a great booker, or just a simple drive or ambition to accel at their craft. Just because you do not go through with a thread, does not mean you don't have the drive or motivation to continue on. There are other factors as well. You see guys keep trying, and trying, and although they fail, they keep going. What you've done may not have had as much of an impact on this section as some of the other HOFs, but surely, you must've done something right.

Evil Austin

I think Andrew Walker should be a HOFamer one of the new people he would get by vote SWA went goign for a while and he was the one basically carrying it. Unless he already is in the HOF which I then take my comment back.

CT Styles

Well; bad news.

I may have to take a break from writing EWS.

I have exams in about two or three weeks and well obviously I have to study. Then, the next week I'm off to Vietnam for three weeks with the school.

I'll come back with a bang.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well thats a shame CT. I hope when you come back you will flourish. Good luck on your finals and have a good time in Vietnam

Moonlight Drive

Well, I'm done (again :eek:)

You probably wouldn't know this since I haven't been here that long, and well it's not like my ability shows it lol, but I've been doing BtB for about 10 months straight now, with probably the biggest break between writing being one or two weeks. Right now, I suppose you could call it being 'burnt out' or whatever, but I just don't have the motivation to sit down and type the shows.

I said a pretty similiar thing to this a week or two back, and well, it never really went away. The holidays have started here, and well, I had plenty of extra time on my hands so I decided to start up BtB again. The first show was a struggle to finish in of itself, and I know personally my quality is slipping. So, I'm just gonna quit for now, until I feel I have the desire to write again.

That means no column either. It was fun though guys, hopefully I can bring that back if I return.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Right now, I suppose you could call it being 'burnt out' or whatever, but I just don't have the motivation to sit down and type the shows.

actually, I call it being Australian. :ibbanana: but that sucks for you and the Section once again. I'll be interested in the promotion that you have coming up in 2 weeks, it should be great.

-TJ-

Right now I'm trying to get the motivation to write btb shows. Usually what makes me stop is how bad the show was from my view and how much credit i get for shows that are awesome. So Ima try to get the feel I once had for RPW back and make my next attempt my greatest.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought there weren't going to be anymore question threads. Oh, well. They don't last very long anyway.